aussie aussie aussie!

Where the hell do you guys get off thinking you own that chant????

It's not 'aussie aussie aussie', it's 'oggie oggie oggie'

Jesus, it's got nothing to do with Australia.

:D

here's what i don't get about rugby:

no forward passes. got it"

ball has to be run into the "endzone?" right.

what i don't get is why the team will kick it and when. And how come he kicks it right out of bounds.

don't get me started on cricket. I know how the game is played, but when i have NO idea how the scoring works

here's what i don't get about rugby:

no forward passes. got it"

ball has to be run into the "endzone?" right.

what i don't get is why the team will kick it and when. And how come he kicks it right out of bounds.

don't get me started on cricket. I know how the game is played, but when i have NO idea how the scoring works

The kicking is like when you punt in American football, except they don't stop play to do it. They can have a certain amount of tackles (like downs), and if they get tackled again without kicking it, it's a turnover. Just like american football.

As for cricket, what's not to get with the scoring? Everytime the two batsman reach the opposite end to where they were before, that's a run. If they hit the ball into the fence, it's four runs. If they hit it over the fence on the full, that's 6 runs. And they get a run everytime the bowler bowls the ball too wide, too high, or just plain too shit.

so then, on sky sports when they flash the english cricket league scores and sometimes its 160 -5 and nothing for the other team, and then other times there are scores for each team. i don't understand what they are showing. and whats a century.

one other rugby question. when they're in a scrum, are they trying to get the ball out to an outside guy on the team? is it anyone's ball, whoever cna get the ball back to the outside guy?

so then, on sky sports when they flash the english cricket league scores and sometimes its 160 -5 and nothing for the other team, and then other times there are scores for each team. i don't understand what they are showing. and whats a century.

one other rugby question. when they're in a scrum, are they trying to get the ball out to an outside guy on the team? is it anyone's ball, whoever cna get the ball back to the outside guy?

the bigger number is how many runs the team has, the smaller number is how many batsmen are out. once 10 batsmen are out, the other team bats. so there will only be one score until both teams have had a bat. in test matches, each team has 2 innings, and one day games, they have 1 each. a century is when a batsman gets 100 runs in an innings.

i don't know much about rugby, but i think when they're in a scrum each team is pushing the other away while trying to kick the ball out and I believe whoever gets it out has it. but it's usually the team that puts it in that gets it out.

Back