Anybody remember "the cave"?

"THE CAVE"............OH MANNNN DO I REMEMBER!!!! This is where the FAMOUS, HR.COM "JAMFESTS" (started in 2001) were created!!! Met a heckuva' lot of GREAT FOLKS from the CAVE @ those JAMFESTS!!!!

"THE CAVE"............OH MANNNN DO I REMEMBER!!!! This is where the FAMOUS, HR.COM "JAMFESTS" (started in 2001) were created!!! Met a heckuva' lot of GREAT FOLKS from the CAVE @ those JAMFESTS!!!!

Certainly wish I could have made it to jamfest, alas I was a wee lad, too wee for the trip there

Certainly wish I could have made it to jamfest,

I only made one on the east coast and then one westfest in wikiup and then a local get together at EZ's shack. Gotta say hanging in a BBS forum group like the Cave for several years and then actually meeting up with a few dozen of these whackos and amazing souls is damn cool. Then eatin, n drinkin, BSn and Jammin with them randomly is one of those wow this is frickin crazy experiences...Ez and I have met up with a few members when they were out here in Cali.. I've missed several Jamfest that looked epic.

True was always nice as she could be to me.
I liked her. I remember talking about my red "Black Mamba" congas with her.

Post the song
I will.......one day.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
It's a thing !

I thought it was an interesting name and one day the line "Teysha Blue, how d'you do ?" just came to me as I was driving down a tiny road called Vere Street. By that stage I was used to carrying a dictaphone with me in my van. I still have one to hand. Invaluable for ideas.

I liked her. I remember talking about my red "Black Mamba" congas with her.

I will.......one day.It's a thing !

I thought it was an interesting name and one day the line "Teysha Blue, how d'you do ?" just came to me as I was driving down a tiny road called Vere Street. By that stage I was used to carrying a dictaphone with me in my van. I still have one to hand. Invaluable for ideas.

yeahhh.... we demand the song.

Well, I like to throw this disclaimer out there because it's been a really rough year for a lot of us, and I don't want to appear insensitive to anyone, but I have been absolutely thriving during the pandemic and well before it. Things are really fkn good at the moment.

How have you been? Well I hope. It's been a LOOOONG time my friend!

Back