Anybody remember "the cave"?

Yo Seeker! Man it's been a long time dooood! I'm thinkin at EZ Wollis's shack... Alive n kickin here in Cali for the moment anyway..

Have an awesome Turkey day and don't get the Covid!

It was my first and only time I’m Cali, all 22 hours of it

---------- Update ----------

Already had the Covid last February before it was a thing

Wow man. How ya been? Good to see ya back.
Awwww... Same ole same ole. Still in DFW. Still married to the round headed girlfriend. Still trying to pass the peanuts of pathos. Still feeling the occasional odd urge to cuddle with ibleedburgundy.

Still trying to pass the peanuts of pathos
You remain an inspiration for what startlingly good quality could be achieved on the Tascam 488 8 track portastudio.
When I eventually got around to mixing my 488 stuff, I had you in mind at times. There was a song you posted that took away any excuses of 8 track cassette recordings having to be muddy slush due to small bandwidth and that philosophy came with me when I moved over to the dark side [of digital].

:thumbs up:

Funny how here during the holidays we are getting quite a few of the old timers popping in for a Hey wassup stop...Just more proof that the Cave was not even close to your typical internet BBS forum...we were definitely a compilation of unique and genuine knuckleheads.

Back