Anybody remember "the cave"?

that all sounds very.... complicated
Believe it or not, it isn't. The way I look at it, it just 'is'. I take it in stride and operate with it and it becomes normal. It's like doing two or three jobs. It sounds complex to us not doing it but when you actually are doing it, it just 'is'.

Believe it or not, it isn't. The way I look at it, it just 'is'. I take it in stride and operate with it and it becomes normal. It's like doing two or three jobs. It sounds complex to us not doing it but when you actually are doing it, it just 'is'.

Fair enough, i bet everyone said DAW's were too complicated when they first came out. just depends on what you're used to eh?

Wait, can I still say shit in here?

Sure. But remember, Prime Time is moderated so if your comments cross the line, we'll let you know. But where that line is... not really sure. We're letting political conversations play out and it's not been a total disaster. Think of this place as the Cave: PG-13.

Welcome back.

Sure. But remember, Prime Time is moderated so if your comments cross the line, we'll let you know. But where that line is... not really sure. We're letting political conversations play out and it's not been a total disaster. Think of this place as the Cave: PG-13.

Welcome back.

Chili! How the fu-ock are you? I may just been stopping by for a bit but thank you. Can i still tell dirty jokes here? Can I still be a moderately-vulgar adult as long as peaceful with others (which I’ve always been FTR)?

And what ever happened with **** Think Of Name? Anyone ever get a real ID pic on that little basement internet kid?

---------- Update ----------

And what ever happened with **** Think Of Name? Anyone ever get a real ID pic on that little basement internet kid?

Oops, I meant “Can’t”

And no worries on political posts and chasing tails. The 1%’ers kick back and love those diversionary debates and I’ll never be one so I don’t participate.

Don’t know how many n00bs on this particular forum but has there ever been an OT “greatest of” forum considered? Closed for comment of course but there was some gold shit that went on. Andrew and the band, lol. Walters, the Gerg, and awesome aliases that may be fun for those who weren’t there to experience. Idk, just a thought

Are youy thinking of True-eurt

I think he means Chater. Not sure what ever happened to her.
True might be banned. Not sure. She vanished a long time ago.

Some of the old cave crowd hang out on a forum called recording rebel or something like that.

Both. True-eurt and some others listened live to early jamfests when streaming was still a feat of tech. Always liked True

Chatter, now that was just something I wanted to grudge ** for being such a controlling ** but she was kinda cute too, so I’d still do her without any grudge

True was shy about a lot of things and thrown into the cave sausage fest by her own doing, and always stuck around. Sweet girl. Occasionally posted some vocal tracks but not a gifted singer. Cool she did in the face of fear, though.

Back