Anybody remember "the cave"?

FritzFitzgerald

Its been a very very long time since I've been on this forum, my old username was kingofpain678, people called me kopdude. Pretty cool to still see some familiar names here, ez_willis, mjb, gecko, etc.
Hows it going everyone?!

Probably for the best that the cave died? Had a lot of fun conversations there though, certainly a lot of good memories anyways.

It's probably been almost 10 years since I've been active here so it really is pretty cool to see some of the old timers still around.
Greg L still here? Getuhgrip?

Recently got back into recording, looking forward to hopefully get back into the community here again.

I'm not surprised greg got banned. I'm curious as to what the final straw was.

and wow when did he pass? that's a huge bummer to hear, he was one of my favorite people on here.
now i'm sad

I'm not surprised greg got banned. I'm curious as to what the final straw was.

and wow when did he pass? that's a huge bummer to hear, he was one of my favorite people on here.
now i'm sad

Yeah, I met him at a Jam Fest, and we talked on and off. It's been a couple of years at least (I have ADD and I'm terrible with time frames). Massive stroke. He lingered for a long time, but never really fully recovered and then one day he just died.

Yeah, I met him at a Jam Fest, and we talked on and off. It's been a couple of years at least (I have ADD and I'm terrible with time frames). Massive stroke. He lingered for a long time, but never really fully recovered and then one day he just died.

over the years i would think about him from time to time and when i made this post i was hoping for guttergripe to pop in with "hey whats up kopdude?". darn

There's a whole new crop of nutcases, but they don't seem to be as much fun as the old ones were. Or maybe it's just me.

HEY, YOU KIDS! GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

there was a point in time where we had some weirdo in the cave who went by ... I think the name was catthink? we called him/her cat stink and they were the BIGGEST troll, they'd get greg all fired up, it was great. i used to spend stupid amounts of time just shooting the breeze with everybody. I'm excited to meet the new nutcases

Never thought I'd say this, but where's EZ when you need him?:D

Anyway, welcome back.

I'm not even on here much anymore, just because there doesn't seem to be that much fun to get into.

But maybe you and I can start an argument?

Never thought I'd say this, but where's EZ when you need him?:D

Anyway, welcome back.

I'm not even on here much anymore, just because there doesn't seem to be that much fun to get into.

But maybe you and I can start an argument?

sure, uhh... trump is an idiot, covid is real and people who dont wear masks are idiots, def leopard sucks, I think gibsons are over rated, and metallica should have thrown in the towel a long time ago. come at me.

So, what's up with you?

I vaguely remember a kingofpainsomethingorother, but I don't remember if I was for you or agin' you.

sure, uhh... trump is an idiot, covid is real and people who dont wear masks are idiots, def leopard sucks, I think gibsons are over rated, and metallica should have thrown in the towel a long time ago. come at me.

Well, jeeze, how can I argue with any of that? Except that I do like Gibsons, but their quality isn't any higher than that of, say, a PRS.

Back