Any golfers here? Need shoe recommendations

notCardio

I walk the line
I'm looking for the most flexible golf shoes there are.

It's not actually for golf, it's for mowing on a hill.

I've worn golf shoes for years for doing this, but my feet are in bad shape now, and I need the most flexible and comfortable things I can get.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

New Balance makes golf shoes that avery similar to their regular athletic shoes. They weren't as waterproof as my Footjoys, but they are more comfortable, so I keep them for dry days.

I also put Spenco support insoles in mine which I've used for about 5 years.

Somehow I can't find my Footjoys, which weren't al that comfortable, but better than the old ones I found.

I've been looking at some online that look like running/walking shoes (ie not leather), but just because they LOOK flexible doesn't mean they are.

The New Balance ones I have are these: New Balance 1701 I need a 13 extra wide shoe, and all the Adidas, Nike etc don't fit well.

A couple of the other fellows in my group have gone to Skechers. Most of us are in the 60-70yr old range and at least a half dozen of us walk (I walked 18 again today). I think everyone is either NB, Skecher or Footjoy.

The ones I was looking at are more like the Sketchers. Those NB you linked are leather, and the Sketchers LOOK more flexible and breathable too.

13 WW? Man, I feel inadequate. I'm just a 10 1/2 Med.

Back