America Rejects Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea but I posted it because he gives you the info on the video or videos which were presented as evidence in a hearing. It was the latest today. The videos of the hearings are all over Youtube its easy to find them. Everybody must have seen the hearings now where they were presented in evidence to the witness statements. Of course if some people do not want to see them for whatever reasons....................

You have no idea if it's legitimate news yet you're presenting it as somehow useful? Are you not able to link to information closer to the original source?

I've looked at a number of those videos. I think the people talking in the hearings weren't sworn in, so they weren't really at risk of consequences for misrepresenting facts. But I have to admit that Melissa Carone was rather amusing. One could hardly contrive a "witness" that did a better job of discrediting herself.

Did you bother to read this? https://www.democracydocket.com/wp-...ng-Motion-to-Dismiss-Statement-of-Contest.pdf

There's a huge difference between a "hearing" and a court of law.
Trump's lawyers can say anything in a public hearing, but they know they cannot lie or have no proof in court.
So... there's never any proof in court.
It's over.

Thats my point but for some reason to the blind it simply doesnt get through. Somebody/many somebody's make claims/accusations and present some things to base their claims on. These claims/accusations/evidence ...'HAVE' ... to be investigated and proven or disproven otherwise this never goes away. It will fester and grow and become uncontrollable and the initial claims will be lost in what follows which could actually in the extreme tear you apart.

When others accused Mr 'T' as in collusion with the Russians they quickly investigated it in many ways and in the end it was disproven. But until that report was published it was festering and growing.

This is many times bigger than that and some are just pushing it aside as irrelevant. That is very dangerous in many ways.

Thats my point but for some reason to the blind it simply doesnt get through. Somebody/many somebody's make claims/accusations and present some things to base their claims on. These claims/accusations/evidence ...'HAVE' ... to be investigated and proven or disproven otherwise this never goes away. It will fester and grow and become uncontrollable and the initial claims will be lost in what follows which could actually in the extreme tear you apart.

That's not how it works. The burden of proof is on the prosecution (or the claimant). If they don't meet their burden of proof, it's over. The defense doesn't then have to prove innocence. In case after case the burden of proof has not been met. You didn't look at that link I posted, did you?

That's not how it works. The burden of proof is on the prosecution (or the claimant). If they don't meet their burden of proof, it's over. The defense doesn't then have to prove innocence. In case after case the burden of proof has not been met. You didn't look at that link I posted, did you?

Then you may have a problem.

Last edited:

If folks like you desire to be duped, there is nothing intelligent people can really do about it. Believe whatever you want. You have that freedom.

When others accused Mr 'T' as in collusion with the Russians they quickly investigated it in many ways and in the end it was disproven. But until that report was published it was festering and growing.

This is many times bigger than that and some are just pushing it aside as irrelevant. That is very dangerous in many ways.

Trump was impeached. That does not happen for no reason.
Bill Barr tried his level toady best to hide/redact all the facts.
It was never disproven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back