America Rejects Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is hilarious. Trump was the consumate middle finger the electorate wanted/needed to give to the political establishment and he governed accordingly.

This thread is hilarious. Trump was the consumate middle finger the electorate wanted/needed to give to the political establishment and he governed accordingly.

Trump is, and has always been, part of the political establishment. He hung around with the Clintons (who went to his weddings - along with half the establishment) and Jeffrey Epstein and bribed politicians all over the place, including Pam Bondi (illegally from his "charity"). Do you honestly think campaign donors aren't part of the establishment?

Trump was new to public office, but not new to politics.

Trump is, and has always been, part of the political establishment. He hung around with the Clintons (who went to his weddings - along with half the establishment) and Jeffrey Epstein and bribed politicians all over the place, including Pam Bondi (illegally from his "charity"). Do you honestly think campaign donors aren't part of the establishment?

I think you are correct. Trump was not new to the game, but decided to change the rules.

To be part of the establishment he needed to be pushing policy/ies. Any bribes were to further his career/brand and put $$ in his pockets not to add weight to any particular ideology outside of his welfare. He glommed onto political figures because all he concerned himself with was his "brand" and dropping political names was part and parcel to that.

Hasnt everybody in politics been part of the political circle in some way? The day someone is on a talent show and then 6 months later becomes the leader of a country you had better be really worried.

Last edited:
The day someone is on a talent show and then 6 months later becomes the leader of a country you had better be really worried.
I'm guessing you'll be shitting your britches if Simon Cowle becomes Prime Minister.

I'm guessing you'll be shitting your britches if Simon Cowle becomes Prime Minister.

Not as badly as if other celebs managed to achieve same. He is not the worst by far.

From what I have been watching unfold over the past week and seeing the reaction last night, I think in just a matter of days you are going to see people running for their lives and squealing like pigs to save their skins. You could see the end of quite a few very high profile people.

Just for giggles, search for your fav media outlets here, and see what is suggested as to how biased it is...

Media Bias/Fact Check - Search and Learn the Bias of News Media

No need I have seen it myself going on every single day.

I look at a couple of main media outlets and they differ on how or even if they report a story.

My theory is that they are controlled by big money. Do as I say or we pull the plug on Ads etc.

I think a lot of people have woken up to this.

Sadly some believe only what they want through loyalty or dislike of whatever it is.

I worked in a big factory when I left school and certain men always bought certain newspapers because of which way they leaned. When questioned on why they were loyal to that political side with the question of .......'Why?......what have they ever done for you'? ......The response would be a dislike of the person who asked the question. Especially if you were a youngster like myself.

What can you do? Some people?????????

No need I have seen it myself going on every single day.

I look at a couple of main media outlets and they differ on how or even if they report a story.

My theory is that they are controlled by big money. Do as I say or we pull the plug on Ads etc.

I think a lot of people have woken up to this.

Sadly some believe only what they want through loyalty or dislike of whatever it is.

I worked in a big factory when I left school and certain men always bought certain newspapers because of which way they leaned. When questioned on why they were loyal to that political side with the question of .......'Why?......what have they ever done for you'? ......The response would be a dislike of the person who asked the question. Especially if you were a youngster like myself.

What can you do? Some people?????????

I was curious because as a Canadian who came from USA I find that the Canuckian news "seems" to be a little less biased (leaning one side or the other).
As an example CBC (nationally funded) is slightly left leaning, where CTV is pretty much right down the middle (give it to me straight). I like that I can get "news" and decide things for myself, instead of a "show" (Hannity/Lemon/Carlson/Cuomo etc.). Newsmax/OANN need not apply as news at all.

Newsmax/OANN need not apply as news at all.

Are you sure you arent letting your 'leaning' sway you into what you regard as 'true news'? ;)

Actually there are a few individuals on Youtube who appear to do a half descent job on reporting.

On this subject...........there have been claims made and it appears quiet a lot of evidence and eye witnesses. True or not they should be properly investigated. Not reporting such or dismissing such ..........is not correct or the way to go.

Last edited:
Are you sure you arent letting your 'leaning' sway you into what you regard as 'true news'? ;)

Actually there are a few individuals on Youtube who appear to do a half descent job on reporting.

On this subject...........there have been claims made and it appears quiet a lot of evidence and eye witnesses. True or not they should be properly investigated. Not reporting such or dismissing such ..........is not correct or the way to go.

I bill myself as a small "C" conservative. Likely a Republican if I were still living in USA.
That being said, I'd say that Newsmax and OANN are much more echo chamber than even Fox/CNN are. Like Parler, you're not going to go there unless it's your safe place. Just my opinion.:)

I bill myself as a small "C" conservative. Likely a Republican if I were still living in USA.
That being said, I'd say that Newsmax and OANN are much more echo chamber than even Fox/CNN are. Like Parler, you're not going to go there unless it's your safe place. Just my opinion.:)

I dont live there and not American but I find the whole lot of it fascinating. :thumbs up:

Not as badly as if other celebs managed to achieve same. He is not the worst by far.
He'd be a breath of fresh air as a politician...very pragmatic and sure not one to go out of his way to sugar coat things. He and Alice Cooper...there's a nice set of leaders...

I see what you did there, "Rejects Trump".

'cause it's a bridge too far to say America voted to elect an idiot loser like Joe Biden to be POTUS. You know damn well this election was rigged. Trump received 11 million more votes than he did in '16, and a greater percentage of votes among minorities. Ten of thousands if not hundreds of thousands at Trump rallies, a thousand or more vehicles in "Trump Trains" across the nation. Biden could only manage handful of cars at his so-called "rallies". Called it a day most days before 10AM. Yet somehow Joe Biden received more votes than any candidate in American history, eclipsing even Obama? Most. votes. in. history. And that's not bragging rights for Biden, rather a rejection of Trump? Even you wouldn't attempt to throw that bullshit out there. Not even you believe it. Be honest.

It's long since been known and obvious, you want to know what Democrats are up to, watch what they accuse their enemies of doing. "Trump is refusing to accept the results of the election"? Hell the Democrats jumped the gun on that one by 4 years(and even earlier). Trump was an illegitimate President, Kavanaugh illegitimate supreme court justice, Barret, illegitimate. "Trump is putting our democracy in danger"? Democrats are shitting all over our "democracy". There is nothing, nothing legitimate about a Biden presidency.

I'm leaning towards the fix being in for quite some time. Pelosy smugly boasting about arrows in her quiver. Kamala Harris giddily dropping out of the race early. Joe Biden being instructed to hide himself away so he wouldn't do as he is famous and screw things up. The fix was in. Polls indicate 80% of Republicans believe the election was fixed, 30% of Democrats believe the election was fixed.

This isn't about Trump, or golf, or what he said that hurt someone's feelings. This is bigger than Trump. This is treason on a grand scale. People need to hang.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back