America Rejects Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibleedburgundy

The Anti-Lambo
Things are looking up. Trump was a terrible and unpopular President who was corrupt in every sense of the word - morally, ethically, politically, criminally.

With 6 felons from his inner circle, Trump leaves a lasting legacy of incompetence and stupidity. As the world watched, Trump surrendered America's place as a world leader. When Trump left the Climate accords, nobody followed. When Trump pulled out of the Iran deal, the deal remained intact. When Trump then tried to use a provision in the Iran deal he had unilaterally left, the world scoffed at his incompetence. The United Nations handed Trump's America a humiliating defeat - with our closest allies having no choice but to rebuke the USA on the world stage.

America's approval ratings in our allied countries plummeted.

As Trump praised murderous autocrats and dictators like Vladimir Putin, Rodrigo Duterte, Mohammed Bin Salmon, Kim Jong Un, he also trashed our traditional allies - doing great damage to NATO and the United Nations.

Above all, Trump is a liar. Trump began his administration by lying and whining about crowd sizes at his inauguration - which were far smaller than President Obama's. Trump ends his Presidency lying and whining about America's free and fair elections.

Trump leaves office as a disgrace, the first incumbent loser in nearly 30 years.

America can try to repair all the damage, but unfortunately much of it will be permanent. Hundreds if not thousands of orphans were created by Trump's inhumane family separation policy. The national debt skyrocketed because of Trump's policies.

Trump turned COVID into a political issue - resisting wearing masks and social distancing, calling scientists idiots and losers. While 230,000 Americans were dying, Trump claimed hydroxychloroquine was a cure, and that COVID was like the flu, and perhaps even a media hoax. Trump claimed that Government healthcare was terrible. Trump promoted quack Doctors on twitter who believe in demon sperm.

Of course, when Trump got COVID, he didn't go to Doctor Demon Sperm and he didn't take Hydroxychloroquine. Instead Trump went to a 100% socialized Government healthcare facility and was treated by Government doctors. What's good for the goose, eh?

Unfortunately, his supporters will carry on with this stupidity and thousands more will die due to this ignorance.

I am hoping Trump supporters will turn their brains back on at some point, look back, and realize that he is a terrible human being, and was a worse President. He promised you he would lock Hillary up. He promised a wall on the southern border paid for my Mexico. He promised a healthcare plan. He promised 4% or 5% economic growth. He promised to cut spending. He promised to reduce the deficit and National debt. Even with a Republican majority in the House, Senate, and Supreme court, none of these things happened. It's not that he couldn't have done some of them, it's that he never intended to.

Brighter days are ahead for the United States.

Listen.....I am not at all a Trump supporter. And...I'm not 100% on board with Biden either. Yes...it's over. We do not need to relitigate the Trump years. A dead horse is a dead horse. Do we have to do this for the next number of weeks or months? Do we need to repeat our accusations from both sides over and over?

The world is not going to fall apart with Biden...or suddenly be better either. Ok...go ahead and exhale if that's what you've been waiting for. Enjoy this day. Smile a bit and look forward if it feels good, but we're a long way from a good place in this country.

If you've dreaded this day...you're normal too. Everyone needs to get that. I firmly believe that 95% of the people in this country are far more in the center...and alike...and have FAR more in common than not. The worry about the far right and far left is ok. In fact....without those worries...we'd be letting our guard down as a country. So...the passion and the worry is ok. What's not is the vitriol we live with. That's what divides us.

If you know me then you know that I aspire to the notion that no one is 100% right or 100% wrong in our views about policy and the future of this nation. I've had people on the far left and far right tell me that they KNOW they're right and will NEVER consider modifying any part of their views. Ok then. There's nothing intelligent about that way of viewing the world IMO. You miss out on a lot of good in this life that way. My wife, in her practice, often tells me that people WANT to understand others feelings and view points...but just won't. The problem is that they feel like they are somehow losing an argument...or losing some sort of part of themselves that they always admired...or that others admired about them. Yet...people do want to get along for the most part. Many times...hatred is just fear. Many times...fear is not real. Is not hard to be wrong from time to time....and the amount of stress that comes off you when you finally realize that....is tremendous. Try it sometime.

The last two lines in this song tell it all...but a lot of truth in between too!

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war
Just like yesterday
We don't get fooled again, no, no
I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?
Yeah
There's nothing in the streets
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight
Just like yesterday
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again, no, no
Yeah
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

Sometimes ya just have to laugh cause it's better than crying...

As mentioned in the thread I started about Presidential Candidate options..

IMO it was a lose / lose situation for America either outcome was going to be painful...just in different ways..

To say America rejected Trump is a smidge of an over zealous victory cry... But we know you have a passionate disdain for him so yeah I get your excitement and happiness...

Reality as of today is this... Biden won but certainly not by the landslide margins the pole smokers ...err.. I mean pollsters predicted.

Popular vote: Trump vs Biden 2020
As of 12:30 p.m. ET on Saturday 7 November, this was the count of the popular vote for each candidate according to the Associated Press:

Donald Trump: 70,598,535 - 47.7%

Joe Biden: 74,857,880 - 50.6%

He beat the Donald by 2.9% America rejects Trump...about half of America rejected Trump...The other half rejected Biden..

Ok but that all said about the laughing...Here's a great video of one of the debates that for a moment lets us remove ourselves from the shit storm that those nasty debates really were and sit back, laugh and go damn even though we were given dog shit candidates to vote for..... some people are still pretty clever...Badlipreading.com :laughings:

Last edited:
Does the popular vote matter?
As I understand it, no. Not in the slightest. Theoretically, one could win the popular vote but lose the election.
It reminds me of the seat system here in the UK although it's not the same. The population spread makes it so that a party could get millions of votes across the country and get absolutely not one seat in parliament and therefore its voters get no representation.
But it's the rules of the game and if you play the game, you know the rules !
Although not as good as Star Trek or the Twilight Zone or the Fugitive, the American election has been compelling viewing and listening, rather like our elections back in December were.
I have to say, back in 2016, I had not a smidgen of sympathy for Hilary and this time around, I have not a shred of sympathy for Don.
I'm so evil !
iu

It would've been funnier if it was Mickey Mouse saying "Bye Don, you've been trumped:spank: !"

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: {OK, that was lamer than a three legged leopard}.

And all this talk about voter fraud...nothing but trumped up allegations :D almost as funny as choking to death in a submarine with screen doors.......:o

So apparently they lifted the ban on politics here?

Cool. Biden has next to -0- private sector work experience, his only experience in international business is influence-peddling to get his coke-snorting wastoid son - and probably himself - payoffs from companies in industries he has no experience in, in countries where he doesn't speak the language. Clearly he among all the people in the world they could have picked was uniquely qualified to be on board.

The same coke-snorting son Quid Pro Joe got off the hook on drug charges as a teenager while pushing for legislation to crack down on other people's kids for drug infractions - said they need to "be held accountable". Except for his kid of course. Well at least Hunter straightened himself out and went on to get booted out of the Navy for drug use.

Quid Pro Joe the serial plagiarist, who fabricated a story about being arrested trying to see Nelson Mandela. The guy who tells blacks they aren't black if they don't vote for him, who asserts you have to have an Indian accent to go into a convenience store, etc. etc.

Covid? While international affirmative action hire Tedros Ghebreyesus was carrying water for the CCP and regurgitating their propaganda, Trump enacted travel restrictions. Biden brayed about xenophobia, Pelosi told people to "come on down to Chinatown". They talked about Trump overreacting until they changed their narrative mid-stride to how he supposedly underreacted.

Biden isn't competent to manage a corner grocery store.

Yeah Trump hasn't hit all home runs in business - you think Biden is in any position to give away 400k year for 8 years? Well, maybe with his payola from Russia and China...

Yeah I'm sure some of you think the nonstop obstructionist three-ring crapcircus the Dem leadership carried on was super - the so-called "Mueller investigation" that Mueller had no awareness of basic elements of, all predicated on lies. And of course every word that came out of the mouths of Pelosi, Schiff etc. are gold and beyond reproach. I'm sure Schiff will be producing that evidence he swore he had any day now. Christine Blasey-Ford told the complete unvarnished truth, of course she did. All those Demwomen bleating about how the women must be believed didn't have much to say when Joe was much more credibly accused.

Yup, Trump has foibles - often shoots off his Twitter unartfully over petty things, can be thin-skinned. Made some less than superb hires. Certainly not a professional orator. But I'll take the guy whose mantra is "America first", who recognizes that national borders are crucial, who isn't a career politician seeking to cash in on the office, isn't beholden to anyone. He's not a profiteering shill for the One World Order Globalists like Hillary. He doesn't seek to change the national anthem to "We Are The World".

Last edited:
Things are looking up.

We’ll let you gloat in your victory for a while. You deserve it.........Only been waiting four years for this glorious day. :)

However let me do some ‘fact checking’ for you. I know you libs love your fact checkers. ;)

Your post title (headline) is false. America didn’t reject Trump. Only approximately half of Americans rejected Trump. The other half rejected Biden.

I think you have a great career waiting for you in the mainstream media. ;)

So apparently they lifted the ban on politics here?

Cool. Biden has next to -0- private sector work experience, his only experience in international business is influence-peddling to get his coke-snorting wastoid son - and probably himself - payoffs from companies in industries he has no experience in, in countries where he doesn't speak the language. Clearly he among all the people in the world they could have picked was uniquely qualified to be on board.

The same coke-snorting son Quid Pro Joe got off the hook on drug charges as a teenager while pushing for legislation to crack down on other people's kids for drug infractions - said they need to "be held accountable". Except for his kid of course. Well at least Hunter straightened himself out and went on to get booted out of the Navy for drug use.

Quid Pro Joe the serial plagiarist, who fabricated a story about being arrested trying to see Nelson Mandela. The guy who tells blacks they aren't black if they don't vote for him, who asserts you have to have an Indian accent to go into a convenience store, etc. etc.

Covid? While international affirmative action hire Tedros Ghebreyesus was carrying water for the CCP and regurgitating their propaganda, Trump enacted travel restrictions. Biden brayed about xenophobia, Pelosi told people to "come on down to Chinatown". They talked about Trump overreacting until they changed their narrative mid-stride to how he supposedly underreacted.

Biden isn't competent to manage a corner grocery store.

Yeah Trump hasn't hit all home runs in business - you think Biden is in any position to give away 400k year for 8 years? Well, maybe with his payola from Russia and China...

Yeah I'm sure some of you think the nonstop obstructionist three-ring crapcircus the Dem leadership carried on was super - the so-called "Mueller investigation" that Mueller had no awareness of basic elements of, all predicated on lies. And of course every word that came out of the mouths of Pelosi, Schiff etc. are gold and beyond reproach. I'm sure Schiff will be producing that evidence he swore he had any day now. Christine Blasey-Ford told the complete unvarnished truth, of course she did. All those Demwomen bleating about how the women must be believed didn't have much to say when Joe was much more credibly accused.

Yup, Trump has foibles - often shoots off his Twitter unartfully over petty things, can be thin-skinned. Made some less than superb hires. Certainly not a professional orator. But I'll take the guy whose mantra is "America first", who recognizes that national borders are crucial, who isn't a career politician seeking to cash in on the office, isn't beholden to anyone. He's not a profiteering shill for the One World Order Globalists like Hillary. He doesn't seek to change the national anthem to "We Are The World".

Excellent post. Pretty much says it all.

Now for myself, trump lost my support when he bombed Syria, appointed Bolton and other swamp creatures.

He was supposed to DRAIN the swamp, not repopulate it.

Could be stupidity, could be complicit-ness, could be lack of experience. I dunno.

Oddly enough, the only time the media praised him as being presidential was after Syria. Got their hopes up that he’d go along with the undeclared war agenda in place since 911.

So, if out of office as a ridiculed failed president, he’ll now join in good company with Carter.
Both did not start any new wars while in office.
Just that alone sounds like a success to me.

Biden has a war history..... we’ll see what happens.

But it looks like the swamp won this round.

Anyway, whoever is prez isn’t going to change my world. Still gotta get up in the morning and go to work.
:)

America rejects, I wouldn't go that far. As a matter of fact, the so called "blue wave" didn't happen.

Dems lost 4 house seats. Reps. picked up 5 (an independent lost) .

Rep. lost one Senate seat.

Trump lost, but the Dems do not have a mandate by any stretch of the imagination.

Now we have to see how much Joe gets dictated to by Nancy and Co. As we all know, the Dems ran on a "Beat Trump" platform. That is all they had, now I guess it will be a "hate Mitch" platform.

Yeah I'm sure some of you think the nonstop obstructionist three-ring crapcircus the Dem leadership carried on was super - the so-called "Mueller investigation" that Mueller had no awareness of basic elements of, all predicated on lies.

There are currently 6 convicted felons from Trump's inner circle. All 6 of them were convicted of lying to investigators about their Russian contacts or covering up their financial ties to Russia.

As a result of the Mueller investigation:

Trump's campaign manager was found to have been hiding payments from pro-Russia oligarchs. He was convicted of 8 felonies.

Trump's deputy campaign manager was found to have been hiding payments from pro-Russia oligarchs. He was convicted of 2 felonies.

Trump's national security advisor was convicted of lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia. 1 felony.

Trump's foreign policy advisor was convicted of lying tot eh FBI about his contacts with Russia. Another felon.

Trump's advisor (Roger Stone) was convicted of 7 felonies - all related to his contacts with Russia

Trump's personal attorney, and the Vice President of the Trump foundation, was convicted of 9 crimes, including lying to investigators on Trump's behalf about Trump's financial interests in Moscow.

After seeing all these felonies, and seeing that they all have ties to Russian influence, it is obvious that the Mueller investigation was valid, warranted, lawful, and substantive.

If you’re so interested in honor, justice, law, order, honesty......

How the hell can you not see Biden’s proven and documented corruption as well???

This is just one of the symptoms of ‘Trump derangement syndrome’ .... the inability to see the flaws in one’s own preferred candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back