Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 208

Thread: America Rejects Trump

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    590
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 47 Times in 42 Posts
    Rep Power
    518182
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by 60's guy View Post
    I'm guessing you'll be shitting your britches if Simon Cowle becomes Prime Minister.
    Not as badly as if other celebs managed to achieve same. He is not the worst by far.

    From what I have been watching unfold over the past week and seeing the reaction last night, I think in just a matter of days you are going to see people running for their lives and squealing like pigs to save their skins. You could see the end of quite a few very high profile people.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    214753
    Just for giggles, search for your fav media outlets here, and see what is suggested as to how biased it is...

    Media Bias/Fact Check - Search and Learn the Bias of News Media

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    590
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 47 Times in 42 Posts
    Rep Power
    518182
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Matthews View Post
    Just for giggles, search for your fav media outlets here, and see what is suggested as to how biased it is...

    Media Bias/Fact Check - Search and Learn the Bias of News Media
    No need I have seen it myself going on every single day.

    I look at a couple of main media outlets and they differ on how or even if they report a story.

    My theory is that they are controlled by big money. Do as I say or we pull the plug on Ads etc.

    I think a lot of people have woken up to this.

    Sadly some believe only what they want through loyalty or dislike of whatever it is.

    I worked in a big factory when I left school and certain men always bought certain newspapers because of which way they leaned. When questioned on why they were loyal to that political side with the question of .......'Why?......what have they ever done for you'? ......The response would be a dislike of the person who asked the question. Especially if you were a youngster like myself.

    What can you do? Some people?????????

  4. #74
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    214753
    Quote Originally Posted by Orson View Post
    No need I have seen it myself going on every single day.

    I look at a couple of main media outlets and they differ on how or even if they report a story.

    My theory is that they are controlled by big money. Do as I say or we pull the plug on Ads etc.

    I think a lot of people have woken up to this.

    Sadly some believe only what they want through loyalty or dislike of whatever it is.

    I worked in a big factory when I left school and certain men always bought certain newspapers because of which way they leaned. When questioned on why they were loyal to that political side with the question of .......'Why?......what have they ever done for you'? ......The response would be a dislike of the person who asked the question. Especially if you were a youngster like myself.

    What can you do? Some people?????????
    I was curious because as a Canadian who came from USA I find that the Canuckian news "seems" to be a little less biased (leaning one side or the other).
    As an example CBC (nationally funded) is slightly left leaning, where CTV is pretty much right down the middle (give it to me straight). I like that I can get "news" and decide things for myself, instead of a "show" (Hannity/Lemon/Carlson/Cuomo etc.). Newsmax/OANN need not apply as news at all.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    590
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 47 Times in 42 Posts
    Rep Power
    518182
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Matthews View Post
    Newsmax/OANN need not apply as news at all.
    Are you sure you arent letting your 'leaning' sway you into what you regard as 'true news'?

    Actually there are a few individuals on Youtube who appear to do a half descent job on reporting.

    On this subject...........there have been claims made and it appears quiet a lot of evidence and eye witnesses. True or not they should be properly investigated. Not reporting such or dismissing such ..........is not correct or the way to go.
    Last edited by Orson; 12-01-2020 at 12:22.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    214753
    Quote Originally Posted by Orson View Post
    Are you sure you arent letting your 'leaning' sway you into what you regard as 'true news'?

    Actually there are a few individuals on Youtube who appear to do a half descent job on reporting.

    On this subject...........there have been claims made and it appears quiet a lot of evidence and eye witnesses. True or not they should be properly investigated. Not reporting such or dismissing such ..........is not correct or the way to go.


    I bill myself as a small "C" conservative. Likely a Republican if I were still living in USA.
    That being said, I'd say that Newsmax and OANN are much more echo chamber than even Fox/CNN are. Like Parler, you're not going to go there unless it's your safe place. Just my opinion.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    590
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 47 Times in 42 Posts
    Rep Power
    518182
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Matthews View Post


    I bill myself as a small "C" conservative. Likely a Republican if I were still living in USA.
    That being said, I'd say that Newsmax and OANN are much more echo chamber than even Fox/CNN are. Like Parler, you're not going to go there unless it's your safe place. Just my opinion.
    I dont live there and not American but I find the whole lot of it fascinating.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    214753
    Quote Originally Posted by Orson View Post
    I dont live there and not American but I find the whole lot of it fascinating.
    Yes... those of us on the outside looking in... it's kind of scary to look at TBH. But it keeps drawing us in.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Covina in So Cali
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,387
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked 360 Times in 307 Posts
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by Orson View Post
    Not as badly as if other celebs managed to achieve same. He is not the worst by far.
    He'd be a breath of fresh air as a politician...very pragmatic and sure not one to go out of his way to sugar coat things. He and Alice Cooper...there's a nice set of leaders...
    Tomco Audio Electric ( TAE )

    Creating audible vibrations to stimulate and entertain mankind and other small cave dwelling furry animals.

    "The secret to a long life is to live a long time" .... "You can quote me on that" TAE

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Point
    Posts
    1,119
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 129 Times in 96 Posts
    Rep Power
    21474849
    I see what you did there, "Rejects Trump".

    'cause it's a bridge too far to say America voted to elect an idiot loser like Joe Biden to be POTUS. You know damn well this election was rigged. Trump received 11 million more votes than he did in '16, and a greater percentage of votes among minorities. Ten of thousands if not hundreds of thousands at Trump rallies, a thousand or more vehicles in "Trump Trains" across the nation. Biden could only manage handful of cars at his so-called "rallies". Called it a day most days before 10AM. Yet somehow Joe Biden received more votes than any candidate in American history, eclipsing even Obama? Most. votes. in. history. And that's not bragging rights for Biden, rather a rejection of Trump? Even you wouldn't attempt to throw that bullshit out there. Not even you believe it. Be honest.

    It's long since been known and obvious, you want to know what Democrats are up to, watch what they accuse their enemies of doing. "Trump is refusing to accept the results of the election"? Hell the Democrats jumped the gun on that one by 4 years(and even earlier). Trump was an illegitimate President, Kavanaugh illegitimate supreme court justice, Barret, illegitimate. "Trump is putting our democracy in danger"? Democrats are shitting all over our "democracy". There is nothing, nothing legitimate about a Biden presidency.

    I'm leaning towards the fix being in for quite some time. Pelosy smugly boasting about arrows in her quiver. Kamala Harris giddily dropping out of the race early. Joe Biden being instructed to hide himself away so he wouldn't do as he is famous and screw things up. The fix was in. Polls indicate 80% of Republicans believe the election was fixed, 30% of Democrats believe the election was fixed.

    This isn't about Trump, or golf, or what he said that hurt someone's feelings. This is bigger than Trump. This is treason on a grand scale. People need to hang.
    Last edited by Mick Doobie; 12-01-2020 at 21:35.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. HD24 rejects mounting Hard Disks!
    By StudioX in forum Alesis Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 15:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •