America Rejects Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is watching this and the fact on how easy it is to cheat makes you a laughing stock.

Seeing as how precisely zero cheating has been proven so far, and Trump has lost every court case on the matter, your conclusion here is way off-base.

Perhaps your wildly off-base conclusions are due to the fact that you don't know better than to trust Trump's lying lawyers for your information instead of legitimate news sources.

But thanks for highlighting a larger issue: Many people are illiterate when it comes to evaluating legitimate sources of information.

I agree except its not about who cheated. Its about that how easy it was to cheat to elect the most powerful man in the world.

The world is watching this and the fact on how easy it is to cheat makes you a laughing stock.

Apart from which if there was cheating the other countries intelligence agencies would have been listening in. That weakens any cheating President massively.

Yeah.....true....if there was cheating...and if that cheating changed the majority will of the people in general. That doesn't appear to be the case. It's a very interesting point you brought up about other intelligence agencies possibly knowing more about the facts than we do. Who knows....but absent of evidence and facts...even they can't really benefit without bringing it all forward.

Someone in a previous post mentioned that Trump was elected to basically give the middle finger to politicians and our political circus. You know...I always thought that...and that certainly explains how so many voters chose Trump...the first time and even the second time. Their complaints were and still are valid.

The problem is....Trump was and is a con man. He's a malignant narcissist....yes that's a real medical term. He's a racist as well and obviously not the most brilliant man ever elected. He appealed to evangelicals but lived an immoral life. He appealed to racists but pretended to be anything but...despite his past utterances. He was in it only for his glorification. Only.....

So...true enough....our post election gala is probably making the world chuckle. But in all honesty....the entire 4 year Trump presidency made the world wonder and laugh too.

As an after thought....I think we'll see Don Jr run in the future. Don Sr won't. He'll say he will to keep the attention on himself...but is too worried that he'd lose again. A double loser.....oh no!!

Listen....let's not overlook that those who voted for Trump REALLY did have a gripe about how politicians run this country. They got conned....this time....but the anger is still there and won't be gone anytime soon if past is prologue. Some candidate will finally figure that out and cash in on that sentiment. Hopefully he or she won't be a phony.

The video shown last night of election workers breaking the election laws and pulling out hidden cases of votes and counting them. How can this be dismissed?

You're going to have to be more specific and provide clear evidence.

In some states, the rules specify that in-person ballots are to be counted first. That means they have to hold all the mail-in ballots until that's done. Inevitably, they're going to have that stuff stored in a safe place and then bring it out later, probably days later because it takes that much time to count the in-person ballots. Also, since Trump spent months undermining confidence in mail-in voting, his supporters would be more likely to vote in person and the votes in mail-in ballots would understandably be biased against him. It was an expected phenomenon ("red mirage"), and several commentators predicted a trend of Biden votes coming in at the end of the counting process.

From October 31:

“On election night, there’s a real possibility that the data will show Republicans leading early, before all the votes are counted. Then they can pretend something sinister’s going on when the counts change in Democrats’ favor.”

'Red mirage': the 'insidious' scenario if Trump declares an early victory | US elections 2020 | The Guardian

You're going to have to be more specific and provide clear evidence.

In some states, the rules specify that in-person ballots are to be counted first. That means they have to hold all the mail-in ballots until that's done. Inevitably, they're going to have that stuff stored in a safe place and then bring it out later, probably days later because it takes that much time to count the in-person ballots. Also, since Trump spent months undermining confidence in mail-in voting, his supporters would be more likely to vote in person and the votes in mail-in ballots would understandably be biased against him. It was an expected phenomenon ("red mirage"), and several commentators predicted a trend of Biden votes coming in at the end of the counting process.

From October 31:

“On election night, there’s a real possibility that the data will show Republicans leading early, before all the votes are counted. Then they can pretend something sinister’s going on when the counts change in Democrats’ favor.”

'Red mirage': the 'insidious' scenario if Trump declares an early victory | US elections 2020 | The Guardian
Go look for it. Its all over youtube and part of the evidence put forward. There is other close up stuff of someone doing something as well.

Yeah.....true....if there was cheating...and if that cheating changed the majority will of the people in general. That doesn't appear to be the case. It's a very interesting point you brought up about other intelligence agencies possibly knowing more about the facts than we do. Who knows....but absent of evidence and facts...even they can't really benefit without bringing it all forward.

Someone in a previous post mentioned that Trump was elected to basically give the middle finger to politicians and our political circus. You know...I always thought that...and that certainly explains how so many voters chose Trump...the first time and even the second time. Their complaints were and still are valid.

The problem is....Trump was and is a con man. He's a malignant narcissist....yes that's a real medical term. He's a racist as well and obviously not the most brilliant man ever elected. He appealed to evangelicals but lived an immoral life. He appealed to racists but pretended to be anything but...despite his past utterances. He was in it only for his glorification. Only.....

So...true enough....our post election gala is probably making the world chuckle. But in all honesty....the entire 4 year Trump presidency made the world wonder and laugh too.

As an after thought....I think we'll see Don Jr run in the future. Don Sr won't. He'll say he will to keep the attention on himself...but is too worried that he'd lose again. A double loser.....oh no!!

Listen....let's not overlook that those who voted for Trump REALLY did have a gripe about how politicians run this country. They got conned....this time....but the anger is still there and won't be gone anytime soon if past is prologue. Some candidate will finally figure that out and cash in on that sentiment. Hopefully he or she won't be a phony.

No actually with normal folk Trump got respected because he was seen as strong although his Twitter stuff was weird. The media and womens groups hated him.

I never said that other countries intelligence will know more than you do. I said they would have been 'listening in'.

And also any evidence or claim has to be investigated and disproved otherwise it will never go away. There is no reason to not investigate or is there?

Last edited:
To be clear....I never said that Trump voters were not normal. For the most part....they were and are...and the same is true for Biden voters.

As well.....I'm saying their gripe (Trump voters) was and is still valid.

And of course....investigate any and all possible voting fraud issues. No one is saying not to.
Didn't Barr already say that the DOJ and Homeland Security investigated Trumps claims and found...."not enough to alter the outcome of the election anywhere."

The media is made up of interests who tell the facts as they see them in their own interest. Reporting the facts is not the same as making up the facts....otherwise once described as..."alternative facts".

"Only diamonds last forever...
Daddy told me long ago.
Don't be fooled by sunny weather...
And don't believe what you don't know."

Last edited:
Go look for it. Its all over youtube and part of the evidence put forward. There is other close up stuff of someone doing something as well.

No, I need a more reliable source than some random YT video. At least with a news article you can trace it to a real human writer and an institution with some kind of track record. That's why I gave a link to a news article from before the election, to show that the idea of a "red mirage" wasn't made up after the fact. You could show me the same respect, or you can expect me to dismiss your claims as baseless.

I found a source clarifying my statement about ballot counting order. Some states start counting mail ballots before election day and some hold them until election day. Pennsylvania accepted mail ballots postmarked up to election day even if they arrived later, but they stored them separately. There are several entirely mundane reasons that stored ballots might be brought out late in the counting process. It would be up to the person claiming something out of the ordinary were happening to show good evidence.

"Also, for the 2020 General Election, counties may continue to accept ballots that are
postmarked by November 3, 2020 and received by mail through Friday, November 6, 2020. But these
ballots will be kept separate from those received by 8 PM on November 3, 2020."

https://www.votespa.com/About-Elections/Documents/ENR_111020_1403.pdf

No, I need a more reliable source than some random YT video. At least with a news article you can trace it to a real human writer and an institution with some kind of track record. That's why I gave a link to a news article from before the election, to show that the idea of a "red mirage" wasn't made up after the fact. You could show me the same respect, or you can expect me to dismiss your claims as baseless.

I found a source clarifying my statement about ballot counting order. Some states start counting mail ballots before election day and some hold them until election day. Pennsylvania accepted mail ballots postmarked up to election day even if they arrived later, but they stored them separately. There are several entirely mundane reasons that stored ballots might be brought out late in the counting process. It would be up to the person claiming something out of the ordinary were happening to show good evidence.

"Also, for the 2020 General Election, counties may continue to accept ballots that are
postmarked by November 3, 2020 and received by mail through Friday, November 6, 2020. But these
ballots will be kept separate from those received by 8 PM on November 3, 2020."

https://www.votespa.com/About-Elections/Documents/ENR_111020_1403.pdf

It’s futile. You can show him every credible source but he’ll cling onto YouTube and anecdotal accounts.

It’s futile. You can show him every credible source but he’ll cling onto YouTube and anecdotal accounts.

I have told you repeatedly whoever wins has no relevance to me but all the news reports and video evidence is all out there for people to see and make their minds up where ever they are. So whatever your peddling makes no difference. You only convince yourselves and nobody else.

If you want something to watch this is the latest this morning....... CBN BREAKING NEWS: HANNITY | RESTORING ELECTION INTEGRITY! - YouTube

I have told you repeatedly whoever wins has no relevance to me but all the news reports and video evidence is all out there for people to see and make their minds up where ever they are. So whatever your peddling makes no difference. You only convince yourselves and nobody else.

If you want something to watch this is the latest this morning....... CBN BREAKING NEWS: HANNITY | RESTORING ELECTION INTEGRITY! - YouTube

Do you sincerely think that's a legitimate news program?

Hannity...
Hannity.com - Media Bias/Fact Check

Do you believe Tucker Carlson, too? Oh, please say yes.

Do you sincerely think that's a legitimate news program?

I have no idea but I posted it because he gives you the info on the video or videos which were presented as evidence in a hearing. It was the latest today. The videos of the hearings are all over Youtube its easy to find them. Everybody must have seen the hearings now where they were presented in evidence to the witness statements. Of course if some people do not want to see them for whatever reasons....................

Last edited:
I have no idea but I posted it because he gives you the info on the video or videos which were presented as evidence in a hearing. It was the latest today. The videos of the hearings are all over Youtube its easy to find them. Everybody must have seen the hearings now where they were presented in evidence to the witness statements. Of course if some people do not want to see them for whatever reasons....................

There's a huge difference between a "hearing" and a court of law.
Trump's lawyers can say anything in a public hearing, but they know they cannot lie or have no proof in court.
So... there's never any proof in court.
It's over.

There's a huge difference between a "hearing" and a court of law.
Trump's lawyers can say anything in a public hearing, but they know they cannot lie or have no proof in court.
So... there's never any proof in court.
It's over.

Yeah, these witness statements mean nothing if there’s no evidence to corroborate them. Anybody can say whatever the hell they want. I can go give a witness statement and say “I saw the poll worker scan the ballot of the person before me several times while they only scanned mine once” and be completely lying about it.

And even if they DID scan the ballot several times, so what? You’re a voter. You don’t know how the machines work. For all you know, the ballot was not scanning the vote correctly like a vending machine that would keep spitting out your dollar and they had to keep scanning it until it would finally record the vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back