2021 "virtual" NAMM Show "Believe in music" Y'all can participate if'n ya wanna..

TAE

All you have is now
2021 "virtual" NAMM Show "Believe in music" Y'all can participate if'n ya wanna..

Going to the NAMM show is a right of passage for LA Musicians and for many musicians around the world. It is generally pretty hard to get a pass unless "you know somebody". Being as it is just a 30 minute drive for me and because I can usually get a hook up I've gone several times and it's always a blast...Lot's of cool new gear to check out, you can rap with the people who can actually make changes on products or educate you on them ..you never know who you might get to see walking the aisles or playing at a small stage or booth...always some heavy hitters both on the players side and the recording side.

So with Covid running rampant, this year is unlike any year before....You may have to tell a little white lie when you fill out the form ( I don't know you may not have to but I did just to avoid getting rejected) leading them to believe you are somehow in the music retail business..Ya know that you sell guitars or trombones or your a recording engineer ..hell if you are interested give it a try...It is a virtual show and there are a ton of cool seminars you will be able to attend online...This is a first and hopefully it sticks as far as letting everyone attend rather than just the "special people"

here's the link to where you can register good luck!

Back