Win a trip to CANADA courtesy of JetSpeed Records!!

jetspeedchrissy

Win a trip to CANADA to see JetSpeed Records artist MIYB!!

JetSpeed Records is pleased to announce “The Make It Your Business Super Summer Mini-tour” in their fabulous stomping grounds of Canada. JetSpeed Records is so excited about this special tour, they are offering a lucky FAN a chance to win round-trip air fair for two and a night’s stay in Canada to see MAKE IT YOUR BUSINESS perform live on one of the stops of this up-coming tour.

The prize package also includes spending a fun-filled day partying with the band and label representative.

Anyone who purchases the debut release from Make It Your Business, “Shades of Grey,” is automatically entered to win this once in a life time trip. All you have to do is check out www.jetspeedrecords.com to purchase your CD, and YOU could WIN this incredible offer.

MAKE IT YOUR BUSINESS will be touring throughout Canada including stints in Ottawa and Quebec. The lucky winner will see them play at the band’s hometown of Peterborough at the Trasheteria on June 15.

Influenced by Taking Back Sunday, MAKE IT YOUR BUSINESS is a fresh mix of pop-punk and rock. They break away from the typical pop-punk genre that is currently being flooded and over-populated with unoriginal acts. Still, their music maintains the catchiness that drives each song and creates a new twist on an old style.

MIYB put on an entertaining and energetic show that excites their local fan following that built them a huge respect in their hometown. Playing with bands like Bleed the Dream, they have some experience under their belt and have learned how to put on a phenomenal live show. They are pumped up and ready to take on their surrounding cities in Canada in the Super Summer Mini-Tour!

Don’t wait! Purchase their debut full length album “Shades of Grey,” and keep checking www.jetspeedrecords.com to see if you won the fantastic trip to Canada to see modern rock extraordinaire Make It Your Business. The winner will be announced online on June 5!

Hear ALL of the JetSpeed Records artists and find more information about MIYB, on the Web Site! For all the MySpace addicts and to find ALL of the tour dates… you can check out www.myspace.com/jetspeedrecords.

Hear more from Make It Your Business and brush up on the lyrics before the show! Be a friend! Check out their MySpace at www.myspace.com/makeityourbusiness.

Last edited:
Wow! This sounds great!

Where do I enter?!?

How much does it cost?!?

What's that moose doing in my living room?!?

Oh .... riiiight .... I'm already in Canada.

Nevermind.

MadAudio said:
Do I have to wear a toque and say things like...

No way eh! Everybody knows you always takes OFF your touque before says stuff like that!

(do you know Bob & Doug McKenzie?)

Editor said:
No way eh! Everybody knows you always takes OFF your touque before says stuff like that!

(do you know Bob & Doug McKenzie?)
I have the album! That's where I learned how to make a coffee sandwich! :D

"Win a Trip to Canada!!!" I spewed coffee out my nose. Just sounds funny is all.

Very adult response from JetSpeed Records:

Wow....why would it get you so upset??

Jeesh!

I replied:

I don’t have a horse in the race. The bands you represent are your clients. HR is a community, not a free marketing vehicle.

If I have to explain, you wouldn’t understand. Why don’t you follow the thread and see what other members think about your marketing strategy?

Anybody else wants to let this record company how much we appreciate spam can send their emails to this address:

humanresources@Jetspeedrecords.com

reply:

WOW!

No problem....message received......good luck to you....Sorry the posting upset you soooo much

Back