Memorial Day Weekend 2nd-bringguitardo3tunesandgetsillyFest

Fmmahoganyrush

Pleads the 5th...
Yup, it's happening again:eek: . Nothing as crazy as the biggy in August, but it's an excuse to get together. JGourd and his better half have given a thumbs up for at least one day/night (which will be cool because it will let J and I to try and hash out some of the stage/equipment details), and I believe Dragonworks might swing it(if he still has any cats around to fill his belly:eek: ). Last year was somewhat lowkey... that is if you call having DW and Beezlebubba hanging around your digs for a weekend:eek: ;) . We'll eat, drink (and stuff), shoot the shit, and do some playing. I'm hoping that we can get at least a game plan for better stage monitoring for the one here in August... lord knows that I can certainly sing better when I can hear myself (being sober would probably help better than the monitors, but we know that ain't gonna happen). Memorial Day Weekend is May 28th - 31. I know that J and Deb have mentioned either Sat day/night, or Sun day/night. DW hasn't committed ... no I didn't say he was committed;) , but in past experience, if he can swing it, it'll probably be later Saturday, or Sunday. That's all I know for now. If ya got any questions, PM me!

I'll have to ask the woman in charge,but I have a 5 day weekend that weekend.I think I can pull it off,and it would be very good for my shattered nerves!
I'll ask mom if I can go!:D

Beezy, that would be awesome! We can plug the Paul into the Musuc Man and tear up the joint... not to mention, you have plenty of experience changing diapers:eek:

Yessss- and as I won't be on my way to a 10 day camping event, I might be able to bring an axe that costs more than $179. As I told Joro before (unaware that he had had a problem) You won't see my Taylor anywhere near a rain drop.-Richie

Yeah Saturday night works for me. Deb and I will motel it and possibly come back Sunday to hang before driving back to Beantown.

I should be able to make it either Friday night or Sat morn, will have to see. If I am gigging that weekend which so far I am not, that may take precedence. Will sleep in the woods with Remy of course. Will bring the 335 the Guild and the Super.

dragonworks said:
I should be able to make it either Friday night or Sat morn, will have to see. If I am gigging that weekend which so far I am not, that may take precedence. Will sleep in the woods with Remy of course. Will bring the 335 the Guild and the Super.

Cool. The moldy coleman tent is, shall we say, retired. There is a decent dome tent that was left over from august. I busted a support rod for it, but I'm looking into getting another one, as it's in great shape otherwise, and will have it set up for that weekend (you never know, I just might need a place to sleep out in the back 40 to escape crying babies:eek: ). Jonathan & Debbie are set to come for Saturday night, and Deb is looking to fix a mess of ziti and salad. I have to get back to Deb and give her a head count, but it looks like it will be a small, intimate, and completely out of control group as we had last year.

Mumma said I can go,both days if I want.We'll see.The old man thought he might like to tag along,if that's OK.We would camp out.Let me know if that sounds cool,Tom.

beezelbubba said:
Mumma said I can go,both days if I want.We'll see.The old man thought he might like to tag along,if that's OK.We would camp out.Let me know if that sounds cool,Tom.

Cool! You and pop are always welcome. Let me know if you need any info.

What's one to do when you're too hung over to jam the next morning?

Go fishing of course (note, Amy the Scottish Water Dog was in the boat for a whole 2 minutes before she decided to jump ship)

Attachments

• Pond.jpg
    Pond.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 45
Back