Killington, VT Sept 10 - 11

Fmmahoganyrush

Pleads the 5th...
This isn't in stone yet (well, the gig is, but I'm still trying to iron out the details as to whether I'll actually be able to swing it), but on the weekend of September 10 - 11, one of my old bandmates has put together a sort of reunion thing with a bunch of his former bandmates (he's been at this for years, but most of us old bandmates had liver failure :eek: ;) ). It's gonna be at the Inn at Long Trail on Route 4 at the top of the Sherburne Pass sorta halfway between the access road to Killington, and the main lodge for Pico. I guess the plan is that he's gonna be playing with his present partner on Friday and Saturday night (most likely with us sitting in from time to time) and do an outdoor show Saturday Afternoon with all of us clowns). Like I said, I'm still trying to iron out the logistics on my end as far as attending goes, but I figured I'd give a heads up, and I'll post when I know for sure I'll be heading up or not.

VTgreen81 said:
If you're gonna be there we'll do our best to make it.

Still trying to work things out on this end, but to be honest, it's not looking like We're gonna be able to pull off the trip (which is probably gonna really bum out my old bandmate and crew, but not half as much as us). Again, things might change between now and then, but realistically, if it's not something comparable to hitting the lottery, the trek up north looks like it's gonna be a bust. :( Maybe next time around :)

Fmmahoganyrush said:
Still trying to work things out on this end, but to be honest, it's not looking like We're gonna be able to pull off the trip (which is probably gonna really bum out my old bandmate and crew, but not half as much as us). Again, things might change between now and then, but realistically, if it's not something comparable to hitting the lottery, the trek up north looks like it's gonna be a bust. :( Maybe next time around :)

Any definate word on this yet?

VTgreen81 said:
Any definate word on this yet?

Still not looking good on our end. I have to find a way to break it to my old bandmate (he's gonna be real bummed because he and I were the ones who started his 20 year stint up there, and it's also where I met the wife). I wouldn't forego any plans for that weekend if I were you. I'm still keeping some hope alive, but it's false hope more than likely. If I can come up with around 6 grand to pay for our health insurance and a couple other bills before next week it's still gonna only be a possibility (just to put things into perspective). There will be other gigs for us up there in the future, and we'll have to hook up for sure :)

Back