Jamfest Equipment List

Thatupstateguy

I will again this year be bringing every fucking thing I own in the way of gear.....!

That alone guarantees that my poor lil truck will be packed like never before, as I plan to build a couple of amps with all the pieces parts I have,....not to mention all the extra other misc. stuff,...

Like the FOOD...............

Ribs, Chicken breasts for the QuessaDillas, and many other items too numerous to mention,....

And by the way Tom, let Julie know that I have indeed put aside the 'Bon Jovi' Crew shirt for her,...... ( how could I not, after all, I am in love with her.............)

and just to add to the mystique, I will be bringing along another,......... well,....

Maybe I should leave at least something to the imagination,......

:D

List to include,....

1. My Univox (fake Super Beatle) Amp
2. My Trace Elliot Amp
3. several other misc Tube amps, as well as the 'new' ones I plan on building with my guitar tech friend.
4.the two extra speaker cabs I had with me last year, and never even brought out and hooked up,......(vintage Celestion speakers)
5. several other pieces of gear including my small soundcraft mixer(only 10 Channels), and all the mics I have, along with all my cords, and misc parts.....to hook everything up
6. The Theremin( If I can borrow it again)
7. both my Martin 12 string, and my Regal resonator
8. as much hooch as will fit into the room I have left when I finish with the gear, and the food,....

9. anything I forgot in 1-8....:confused:

anyone adding to this,...???

Lessee...

1. Bunch o' mics - SP C3, a couple B 1s, a couple 603s and a fistful of dynamics, all with cabling.
2. 6 mic stands / booms
3. 2 mic stands
4. 12 channel 100' stage snake.
5. 31 band graphic EQ
6. Mackie CFX12 mixer
7. AKAI DPS16 and 8-channel recording snake.
8. (pair) Mackie SRM 450 active cabs
9. The Guitar
10. Blue Tube preamp
11. DMP3 preamp
12. Presonus tube blender / guitar preamp
13. Fender Acoustasonic amp
14. BBQ grill
15. Salmon fixins
16. Whatever else I forgot

:D :D :D

17. Oh, yeah. My air mattress...:D
18. Clean socks.

1. My Epi
2. Digi RP-100
3. Crate GT80x
4. My '47 Martin (maybe, I have a small car and all this may not fit)
5. Cords
5. CDs for the GA to CT portion of the trip (currently auditioning Kyuss and Second Coming)
6. Coffee maker and tea
7. Carton of Marlboro lights
8. Depends
9. Condoms
10. Tree's air mattress
11. Beeze's Les Paul

Oh wait. No, sorry. Those last two things I plan on taking home with me after the fest.

Cy

Hey Glenn, I am still hunting for a power supply for the Alesis board you won last year,.... I will let you know if I find one, then you can bring that too, so we can play with it,....

I am also going to have more give-aways so it will be interesting,... several 'CREW' shirts, as well as some other stuff,...... from shows,.... I do still have some set lists,picks,sticks,and drumskins from some of the shows,.... and I will be bringing my box of tubes, as well as the other things associated,.... along with a couple of tube PA amps to play with for Harp players,.... I am going to try and score some other speaker cabs, just to make what we are doing a little bit louder.....???????????

And of course,.... I am working on some other surprises as we go along,.... I won't mention anything right now, but you who have attended previous events know that when I bring stuff it usually is something that several folks have found to be interesting....

Keep posting more, maybe we will end up with something unique again this year.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Treeline said:
Tell ya what. I'll trade you the air mattress for the Les Paul. Even trade.

Whaddaya say?

:cool:

No, I wouldnt want you to hurt your back sleeping on the wood of that Les Paul.

Instead, I'll let you have the mattress and take your Blue Tube preamp instead.

There, that's fair.

Thatupstateguy said:
And by the way Tom, let Julie know that I have indeed put aside the 'Bon Jovi' Crew shirt for her,...... ( how could I not, after all, I am in love with her.............)

Steve, you're awsome, man! I think I remember Kathy saying something to the extent of Julie having a boyfriend, but we can beat him up in August and bury him in the back 40:eek: . Seriously though, I'll be sure to tell her... :)

Cyrokk said:
No, I wouldnt want you to hurt your back sleeping on the wood of that Les Paul.

Instead, I'll let you have the mattress and take your Blue Tube preamp instead.

There, that's fair.

Cyrokk... any chance of you having room for a bathroom door in your car? I've been awfull busy man:confused: ... jk, I'll have the door on by then, and when you get here hit me up for an air mattress and sleeping bag this time instead of trying to get into my pants:eek: :p

Also, I'll have all my gear out in the little house so if we need anything, at least it'll be all there to go through. We never got around to it, but my QuadraVerb uses the same power supply Tree's mixer, so if it hasn't been tested by then, bring it down. I posted a list somewhere of my gear, I'll have to try to find it and re-post here... basically the same list other than the addition of a Music Man 212 HD 130, that will sound nice with a Beez-Paul plugged into it:D

I'll bring the same rig from last year.

3 notebooks
20 channel Mackie board
24 channels of 24 bit digital recorder
240 gigs of storage
Lots of mics
Lots of stands
3 snakes
50 mic cables
deew
reeb
sausages
Dual Compressor
Quad Effects Unit
EQ
Direct Boxes
Digital Bongo Drums from Yahmaha

Fmmahoganyrush said:
We never got around to it, but my QuadraVerb uses the same power supply Tree's mixer, so if it hasn't been tested by then, bring it down.

Dude, I have a dead Quadraverb. Do you want the power supply?

Jgourd,

The Alesis mixer I gave away last year,.....(Treeline won it)

was lacking a power supply,... I was told by the factory that a P-4 power supply would work,... it is the same one as the Quadraverb I think,.... so absolutely bring it dude, I will even take up a collection so we can present it to Glenn for his prize from last year....

Maybe it will even be good enough to use at THIS years event,...... we did need some more channels if I'm not mistakin.....

Fmmahoganyrush said:
Cyrokk... any chance of you having room for a bathroom door in your car? I've been awfull busy man:confused: ... jk, I'll have the door on by then, and when you get here hit me up for an air mattress and sleeping bag this time instead of trying to get into my pants:eek: :p

Very cool! I will be able to piss in the sink in private!!

Thanks man, and I am sure I will be without proper sleeping supplies. I slept in the car one of those nights, which was actually quite comfortable, so if the air mattress gets used to build the bathroom door, there is always the car.

Cy

Pods and amps, ok; pods without amps, not a good idea. We'll have tube guys there and pods won't cut it in that area. And the acoustic stuff is a disaster without acoustic amps anyhow. Larry and I will be bringing big and little Fender Acoustasonic amps ("a brace of Fenders").

Part of the whole deal really is the live sound; we left that entirely on your shoulders last year without any help. I think this time around we can be a bit more aware (or "less clueless") and be there to help so you can focus on recording and have a good time too. I'm a little chagrined that I didn't pitch in more with it before and am willing to work live sound this time as much as is needed. Sign me up, Cap'n.

Tree,

When I propose something as monumentally stupid as PODs without amps, you can assume I am making joke.:D

Jeez - gimme a break. I haven't had my tenth cup of coffee yet.

-------------------
A 14 - year old kid yelled in his sleep the other day:

More Beer! More Women!!

Back