Jamfest!!!!!

I like that!

Although it would be better suited in the "Special Events" or what ever it's called there.

I think the 'fest deserves this here shadow thread. August 13-15, 2004 at FM's spread in CT.

Yet another opportunity to save your soul. Don't pass this one by:D

LI_Slim said:
I think the 'fest deserves this here shadow thread. August 13-15, 2004 at FM's spread in CT.

Yet another opportunity to save your soul. Don't pass this one by:D

Save your soul? Heck, I'm just looking for babysitters:p

I'm hoping to come......but I won't know 'till the last minute 'cause I have a new band that's looking for a starting date around the end of July. Obviously if we get a shot at becoming a player around here......that'll have to come first.

On the other hand......there's some guys I want to hook up with in Woodstock N.Y. and that's not far from ya'll..........so I have extra motive to head that way.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the new band's a flop so I can come.

.....hmmm, a "LIVE FORUM"!!!

Ya' can't get no more LIVE than the"4TH ANN HR.COM JAM/RECORDING/BBQ/BEER FEST !!" Andover, CT. 8/13-8/15!!!!!

We gotta make this at least 100 people this year,

JUST because it makes it a great event if more folks participate,.....

I also think the food thing with several folks bringing some regional food,..... such as at last years with the 'Gourmet' hot dogs from the mid-west,... and Bezzes dad with his Jumbalaya, and the Chili brought by, Dragonworks I think,.....

It was also very good,.....

Which, by the way,.... I have scored at least one of the old 'Theatre' amps, but don't know if ANY of the rest are still there,.... the stuff was just laying in a pile, and I could only grab a small bit of it,.... prob has been thrown out by now, it has been a couple of months since I've been down there,....

I did grab another HUGE box of tubes,.... all the used ones that were in the amps already,.... 9 amps times 4 6L6s plus others in each one,.... that means that along with the NOS from another room, I squirreled away, at least 40-50 6L6s, most being the older styles, from either RCA, or GE,....

If anyone needs any of those,... I will bring along some of them,.... but you have to let me know right HERE,.....

I also am still trying to get some other stuff together before the event, and will be posting the info as I get it,.....

Again, as mentioned in the Equipment thread,... I will be bringing SWAG for giveaways,.. "crew'shirts, as well as setlists,etc.....

This is gonna be the END ALL party of 2004,...... no one will want to leave,.... everyone will get SOMETHING...... and for the entire time we are all jammin, and totally partaying,....the stuff we normally worry about,.... daily stuff,... problems, work,and all our troubles, like always,.... will just sorta melt and disappear with the wind,....

for THREE days, there will be nothing to worry about except whether we should make another BEER RUN,... or something like that,....

Course,... my thing is CIDER, so I will be bringing another 2-3 cases for the weekend,..... I think I ran out on Sunday,.... so do not want THAT to happen again......:D

:eek:

Hey jgourdo!
I was just lettin' you guys be privy to an email conversation I was having with Dragon! Just a whole lotta' nuthin'!
That e-mail was to inform him that his butt better show up to JAMFEST4 this year and how great JAMFEST3 was!!! (Besides I had a few brewskis last nite ;) )

btw, my Co did ban HR from it's servers when I mistakenly included the name of one of MidEastern clients, but James Argo gave me the heads-up on how to get around the ban!! But keep it on the down low.................... ;) ;) ;)

Back