Indie:Indie Radio -- GRAND OPENING

Erik713

INDIE:INDIE RADIO (my brainchild) will be kicking off its release with a live interview show with our own Teyshablue. The interview will run Tuesday, December 14 at 7:30pm eastern time.

Now, the only issue is that I don't have a huge amount of bandwidth so if too many people try to listen, some may get locked out. What I'm going to do is this -- I will record the live interview during the 7:30 to 8:30 hour and rebroadcast it from 8:30 to 9:30 for those who may have been locked out.

Of course, there will be a "DONATE" button on the website. If you like the station and want to help me expand the bandwidth, any donation helps. $15 bucks will help us add 10 more simultaneous listeners for a month. $30 would be amazing.

Anyway, I'm VERY excited about this. I've put a lot of work and money into getting this up and running, so it would be great to get some listeners from this forum. Of course, I'm still looking for more material to have on the playlist, so feel free to give me links to your stuff!

-Erik

ps - I need a logo for the station, so if you or anyone else would like to submit something, that'd be AWESOME.

Looks like a great program! :D My girlfriend is a graphic design artist... I'll see if she wants to take a stab at a logo for you.

BTW... your 'Listen' link on your 'Help' page has a single quotation at the end of the URL in the HTML code causing it to fail...

Hey, dude!

I'd love to have a submission for the logo. I've already gotten a few, so the more, the marrier! Take a listen any time of the day to enjoy the 24/7 programming.

Thanks for the tip about the listen link. It should be all fixed.

Back