Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: HomeRecording on the Radio!

Thanks

Thumbs up HomeRecording on the Radio!

Sign in to disable this ad
    On Tuesday, February 3, 2004, HomeRecording.com will be featured on the Music Talk Internet radio show, on World Talk Radio. Your friendly neighborhood Dragon will be interviewed by the show hosts, Ed and Sully (who is our very own DS Sultan).

Talk about it here!
    -- Dragon

Thanks

Thumbs up

What a good news Lets see if we can promote the HR.Comp CDs Vol 2 too
    Keep Rockin' and Rollin'...

Thanks

Thumbs up

OUTSTANDING!!

Thanks

Good to see you again Dragon.

Great!.....An interview, and a new forum all of a sudden, although I think there is much more demand for different forums first that have been requested by many, many users... For instance.. a vocalist forum. But it is your site, and your the boss. All we can do is request and offer suggestions. I understand that.

I'm sort of hoping the site will be repaired before it gets advertised on a radio program. It barely runs now as it is. There is a "too many users" message that is all too familiar... Alot of the time threads time out before they can load. Alot of us have emigrated to other sites to do our main home recording messaging due to the lack of solidity in the way this site mechanically runs, and due to poor moderation.

So you can see how I was a tad suprised/concerned when I heard that there will be an interview about the site.

I'm sure this would be better placed in the feedback forum, and if so, you may move it there. But I thought it would fit best in the related topic.

I am thankful that your wonderful site is here for us at all. So don't get me wrong on those points. I do appreciate the site and the only reason I am frank about this stuff is due to my love for the site and for most of the people that use it.

I am prepared to make a decent donation to the tipjar if the repairs or extra space to run this site properly is a money issue.

Joe
    Last edited by VOXVENDOR; 01-30-2004 at 08:28.

Thanks
    VV, this is the first I hear of these technical problems. I will also be the first to admit I haven't been following the feedback forum regularly, and that I have been overwhelmed at times. But I haven't been up to snuff for quite a while, either, so I do what I can...like starting this forum because it seemed like a good place to put this thread, which DS Sultan specifically asked me to do.

Let's keep this thread (at least!) on topic and leave the grousing for another time and place.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Dragon

Let's keep this thread (at least!) on topic and leave the grousing for another time and place.
    I'm sorry but WHAT other time and WHAT other place?
    You just admitted you have not even checked the fedback forum so when is the appropriate time and where is the place that you allude to?

Thanks
    Why is my post where I try and offer some REAL feedback in a helpful way considered off topic but the pats on the back are considered on-topic. Geez.

Thats all I will say for now.

Back to topic.

Thanks

Cool

first off, my excitement to see what this thread contained was clobbered by a few "too many users" messages.....that isnt relevent?.....

Voxy was just looking out for the site....you are gonna invite a nice chunk of people to come check out the site for them to get a "too many users message".......

back to topic.....

Thanks
    Hi Dragon,

Great to see you around!!!

Have fun on the interview.

(btw, VV is right; we all feel pretty much that way)

Thanks

Unhappy

Hi Everyone!
    I'm Jennae and I frequent the World Talk Radio show a bit,
    and I just want to say I'm glad to see Dragon come on the show tuesday, I always like when they pull in various site admins and discuss their sites and what's behind them.

But I can also relate from a user stand point when things become upsetting. Although I tend to believe the people that care most are the same ones that get upset :shrugs:

Usually because they care...

This site does seem fabulous though, and the information on here great! Hell I wish I would have known about this place sooner for I use cubase
    Cant
    Usually
    Begin
    a
    Song
    execution

lmao
    heh

anyways...

I'm new...
    hope that's ok
    maybe sometimes when places become busy and well utilized,
    extra staff is needed to assist in making sure things work well :shrugs:

I hope you all find a solution though..

But ending this let me say
    GOOD LUCK ON TUESDAYS SHOW DRAGON!

I'll be listening!

p.s. does this mean I can't add your link to my http://indieintrusion.com/ site??
    http://indieintrusion.com/

Thread Information