HomeRecording on the Radio!

does anyone have a mirror for the non-streaming audio files. Id like to download them and listen to them when Im not in class.

p.s. Nice to see ya around again Dragon - dont be such a stranger.

chrisharris said:
This place *IS* a great site, and has now become a MASSIVE recording information database; I have to admit that it was one of the articles on the front page of the site that led me here. I had no idea that my computer could be a digital recorder 2 years ago until I stumbled upon one of Dragon's articles about how to rig the WindowsRecorder to record more than 1 minute of audio, lol. (this was an article on the site itself, not the BBS...remember the site?, lol).

It was cool listening to the interview and being reminded of how I got here. The spirit was originally a pure antruistic sharing of information by Dragon.

He really sounds like a great guy, although he's so hopelessly out of touch with this site that it makes me sad. :(

Rock on man...and please fix this place.

Here's a pic of Dragon & myself 'bout 4 years ago!

Attachments

• misterq and dragon.jpg
    misterq and dragon.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 145
Chrisharris...

I'm sorry you feel that way, though I can understand why. I'm just recovering from a couple of days flat on my back (lousy food, I think...nothing serious), but I've been tweaking pages here and there, and replaced the yellow Java nav applet with images, which should speed up a number of people's browsing, especially Mac users.

I hope you will come to understand that the reason HomeRecording.com is so popular is that spirit has never died!!!

As far as being out of touch...I'm getting back. As far as "fixing this place"...let's adjourn to the feedback forum for that.

Mr. Q:

I was under the impression you had deserted this site forever. It looks like I'm wrong, and if that's the case, let's you and me talk about this Jamfest stuff soon! I still love you.

Dragon said:
Chrisharris...

I'm sorry you feel that way, though I can understand why. I'm just recovering from a couple of days flat on my back (lousy food, I think...nothing serious), but I've been tweaking pages here and there, and replaced the yellow Java nav applet with images, which should speed up a number of people's browsing, especially Mac users.

I hope you will come to understand that the reason HomeRecording.com is so popular is that spirit has never died!!!

As far as being out of touch...I'm getting back. As far as "fixing this place"...let's adjourn to the feedback forum for that.

Mr. Q:

I was under the impression you had deserted this site forever. It looks like I'm wrong, and if that's the case, let's you and me talk about this Jamfest stuff soon! I still love you.

SAYYYYYY WHATTTTT!!!! I AM A HOMERECCER-4-LIFE !!! Though I am a member at the "other place", this is home for me!!!

I LUV YA MAN and I got 1 other thing to say; Yo' butt better be at the "4TH ANN HR.COM JAM/RECORDING/BBQ/BEER FEST !!" Andover, Connecticut commencing Aug 13th to the 15th!!!

**********STANDING OVATION!!!!!!**********

Back