hey festers

dtb

It just occured to me.........to my knowledge....

there were no injuries, sickness, this year.....other than maybe some real good hangovers........me especially. :D :D :D :D

During the stage building, no one hammered their fingers, and Buck62 didn't run a screw in his foot......... :cool:

Also no drama, beligerent drunks, bad vibes, uneasy situations, akward moments, uncomfortable feelings, or any of the many other things that can ruin a good time.

I stepped on a piece of glass walking barefoot down Hutchinson road.........................But seeing as how I'm barefoot all summer (except when mowing) I hardly noticed, kinda felt like a grain of sand in a sneaker, I plucked it out of the calloused ball of my foot, no harm done.

I was a bit worried about Lorraine when QQ threw her to the ground, :eek: but she got up laughing so all's Okay!

(no, QQ didn't really throw her down, :rolleyes: she tripped while they were dancing,..............................yeah, right ;) )

ez_willis said:
Also no drama, beligerent drunks, bad vibes, uneasy situations, akward moments, uncomfortable feelings, or any of the many other things that can ruin a good time.

Well, there was that polka set you were trying to kick off...... :p

TeyshaBlue said:
Well, there was that polka set you were trying to kick off...... :p

There's nothing wrong with Polka, except the time signature, and the fact that it somehow ended up in Mexican music, and now California, being what it is today, I have to hear oom-pah-pah music at every red light. :mad:

ez_willis said:
There's nothing wrong with Polka, except the time signature, and the fact that it somehow ended up in Mexican music, and now California, being what it is today, I have to hear oom-pah-pah music at every red light. :mad:
Polka rocks....I'd love to do a Polka tune, tuned to Low B, with cookie monster vocals.....any takers??? :D

ez_willis said:
Yeah - what's up with that?!
When I lived in the barrio, it was like Oktoberfest every weekend (only with gunfire)....

Dogman said:
Polka rocks....I'd love to do a Polka tune, tuned to Low B, with cookie monster vocals.....any takers??? :D
You ever get any takers on that "Polka Rock In Low B" tune Dog? Sounds like a great Short Bus tune, just waiting to happen...I'm in. :D :eek:

Back