This Forum Sucks Ass.....

Nah - Gidge just whines about everything. He still hasn't got it in his head that if he doesn't like it then he is quite free to go somewhere else. But he likes stirring things up occasionally.

Nah - Gidge just whines about everything. He still hasn't got it in his head that if he doesn't like it then he is quite free to go somewhere else. But he likes stirring things up occasionally.

yeah 2 bollucks threads saying the same bollucks is pretty bollucks if you ask me

geezer needs to get a freakin' life

and you need to get it in your head that if im having a fucked up day and want to bitch, im free to do it here, until Dragon moves it.....

i thought you guys at least knew by now that i at least stir it up with love.....

pos rep to wilko day has been declared.....

yeah 2 bollucks threads saying the same bollucks is pretty bollucks if you ask me

geezer needs to get a freakin' life
well actually since the thread moved forums, i felt the need to renew my sincere, yet short sided and narrow minded, complaint.....

I gave you green....sensitive about being Canadian but you are in the G F C G so you cant be all bad.....

G F C G 4 EVA

...and if you'll excuse me, I have to snowmobile to the store for some maple syrup, doughnuts, and beer. lol

I gave you green....sensitive about being Canadian but you are in the G F C G so you cant be all bad.....

I don't really want them clogging up the cave.

Toss the newer rep thread and the gfcg thing too.

Now that they are non-rep threads, it's like they are in the cave, but I don't have to look at them.

Last edited:
I don't really want them clogging up the cave.

Toss the newer rep thread and the gfcg thing too.

Now that they are non-rep threads, it's like they are in the cave, but I don't have to look at them.

posts still count....

Back