Benefit concert to fund Nicole Rose's crotch transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
myhattbroke said:
Don't be a dick. Attendance is mandatory. We don't want funding to get cut-off.
WTF?!?!

My guess is, is that you're the other idiot in the video that was posted in another thread.

myhattbroke said:

I dunno... ain't it easy to throw shit..... And you do it behind an anonymous username. Go home...

myhattbroke said:

Sorry, sorry, I forgot to say fuck off you miserable prick. Get a life. Move away from the pc and go and attempt to join society.

Nicole is cool. You are not.

Oh shit, does this mean I'll have to go to the principals office? You idiots crack me up. If nick-hole wasn't a member of the new rep point thread dicklings, you wouldnt give a flying fuck about this thread. Nick-hole was the one that gave up all his personal information. I only wanted to help him out.

myhattbroke said:
Oh shit, does this mean I'll have to go to the principals office? You idiots crack me up. If nick-hole wasn't a member of the new rep point thread dicklings, you wouldnt give a flying fuck about this thread. Nick-hole was the one that gave up all his personal information. I only wanted to help him out.

Wrong again. Nobody likes you. Everyone thinks that you are a complete spineless twat. Hiding behind an alias no less. If you are such a brave boy, and really believed in what you say then come out from your hiding place... but you won't.... you lilly livered little boy......

Last edited:
myhattbroke said:
Im sorry. I never realized that I was the only one hiding behind an alias. So is wilko your first or last name?

My last name..... So what is yours? But you won't say, will you? And you know what I meant too....

myhattbroke said:
So then I take it your first name is Roger? I've heard of you.

Hmmmmn. That is an old joke..... and has been said before. But you are on the back foot my friend.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back