WTB: XLR Cables

I live in Argentina! And i´m not Italian, but my grandmother was...
I need at least 4 cables, not larger than 15´ each...

Can you help with me?

Thanks!!!

I would imagine that you will need to be much more specific than just "cables" . Do you want raw cables? XLRM to XLRF? Power cables? Aircraft cables?

Hey xstatic... Check the thread title: "WTB: XLR Cables", but maybe i wasn´t too especific, sorry...
I need some mic cables (XLRM to XLRF), but i would buy some raw cable too (it really depens if i receive a good offer...)
Anyway, thanks!

btw, do you have any cables to sell?

I do have cables to sell, but I do not want to deal with international transactions. As far as "xlr cables" goes, that still leaves a lot of possibilities. It would probably be a good idea in the future if you put all of the details in your post itself and not just some in the title. I just do not like giving someone a quote or selling someone something with knowing exactly what they want. I would also be very weary of a buyer that did not know either. Have you checked any local places for the cables you need? It seems to me that buying from out of country on such a small cheap purchase would take a lot longer and probably cost more as well.

Back