WTB Shure SM7B

Nothing yet, mainly because I haven't searched the bay. Never had good luck there, especially since everything costs so much more to ship to Canada on ebay for some reason. I used to have guitar pedals shipped back and forth across the border for about 10 bucks, but ebay disagrees and insists a $30 shipping option.

Really enjoying that pair of sm94s you sold me a while back, btw. But I can't help but wonder how much happier I'd be if I spent the extra couple bucks for the 81 pair. Then I realized how dangerous all this stuff is, so I calmed down a bit.

But now life's calling for an sm7b.

I looked for a used SM7B for a while, but they were usually around $300 anyway. I ended up getting a new one from proaudiostar on ebay for $319 shipped (US shipping). You could try Sam Ash or MF, I think there are some 12% or 15% coupons going, so that would put it at $310 or so plus shipping for a new one. I think it's worth the extra $10-20 to get a new mic vs a used one if the shipping is the same.

Like Potsy24 mentioned, ProAudioStar is worth checking out. I've purchased from them before with no issues whatsoever. Sometimes, ProAudioStar will have display or B-stock stuff on eBay at decent prices.

Back