WTB: Shure SM7B

Myriad,
I did not mean for that to come across as sarcastic, I have been looking myself for the very same thing, but only found new ones, or the occasional one someone wants at a near new price.
I was just meaning to tag along on your post in case more than one person had one to sell.

Sorry if I came across as a jerk-wad.

Tom

cheak ebay i just copied and pasted this.................................

Back to list of items Listed in category: Musical Instruments > Pro Audio > Cables > Microphone

SHURE SM7B STUDIO MIC shure sm7b Free Ship Warranty
BEST MIC OUT THERE!!!! OR MONEY BACK ..New from dealer Item number: 290113823897

price: US $349.00 Buy It Now >
(Approximately EUR 257.68)

Make Offer >

End time: 17-May-07 14:37:41 BST (2 days 2 hours)
Post to: Worldwide
Item location: NEW YORK, NEW YORK, United States
Quantity: 8 available
History: Purchases

Description Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

Item Specifics - Item Condition
Condition: New

ProAudioStar

ON THIS AUCTION WE ARE LISTING

SHURE SM7B STUDIO MICROPHONE new in box with full factory warranty

DESCRIPTION

SHURE SM7B STUDIO MICROPHONE

The Model SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to it's standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.

DETAILS

SHURE SM7B- IMPRESSIVE FEATURES

Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability

Return Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any item, return it within 30 days of the shipping date for a full refund of the merchandise price including shipping. We will also pay for the return shipping. We are unable to accept any returns if any of the contents or packaging appears damaged in any way. We strongly suggest that you check your order after receiving it to be sure that it is in proper working order. Items which are not normally stocked ("Special Orders", discontinued products, close-outs, used products, etc.) are not returnable. Returned items must be in resalable condition. Resalable Condition means that the product(s) is exactly in the same condition as you received it. All exchanges must be pre-paid, returned in original packaging, blank warranty cards, manuals and show no signs of wear or damage. If the product is not in the same condition as when you originally received, it you may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.

Please contact us for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and instructions before returning any items. Upon receipt of the returned product a credit will be issued according to your payment method. If any product is damaged in shipping, you should address the issue promptly with the appropriate carrier.

There are certain items that cannot be returned due to federal and state regulations. These items include Software and any item that is considered for personal use; such as an earphones, instrument mouthpieces, or other items that you wouldn't want to purchase if someone else had previously used them.

Every order is shipped with a pre-paid return label. We cannot accept returns if any of the packaging is damaged/missing. There are certain items that cannot be returned due to federal regulations. These items include Software and any item that is considered for personal use; such as an earphones, instrument mouthpieces, or other items that you wouldn't want to purchase if someone else had previously used them. Please contact us for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number first.

While MAP restricts our advertised price it does not dictate the final selling price.

contact us at PROAUDIOSTAR@YAHOO.COM

BID WITH CONFIDENCE

New in box: never opened and never used

Payment methods:
- PayPal, secure online payment
- Cashiers Cheks or MO

Shipping and handling charges:
Free shipping within the US

BEST OFFER MAY NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

Please send e-mail to:
PROAUDIOSTAR@YAHOO.COM

Postage and packingDispatches to
Worldwide

Postage and packaging Each Additional Item To Service
Free Free United States Other (see description)

Postage and packaging Each Additional Item To Service
FREE Free United States Other (see description)
Will dispatch to Worldwide. Contact the seller for additional postage costs and services.

Postal insurance
Not offered

Return policyItem must be returned within: 30 Days

Help Take action on this item
Item title: SHURE SM7B STUDIO MIC shure sm7b Free Ship Warranty

Buy It Now
price: US $349.00 (Approximately EUR 257.68)
Your Quantity: x

Best Offer
Submit your best offer to the seller.
Make Offer >

yeah i think i spent over 400 bucks when i bought mine new a couple years back..i dont think your gonna find anything for 200 even used..its a great mic and is def worth more than that..most people are happy with them so u wont find many used ones...

mrbowes said:
Dang, they're like $320 new...
yep-- if you know where to look (like northern light and sound <- i think that's the name of the place :cool: ). sm7b's like sm57's (and like a lot of dynamics) seem to hold their value well because they're relatively cheap to start and very sturdy. i impulse bought a mint one recently for $265 shipped and felt okay about it.

tmix said:
Myriad,
I did not mean for that to come across as sarcastic, I have been looking myself for the very same thing, but only found new ones, or the occasional one someone wants at a near new price.
I was just meaning to tag along on your post in case more than one person had one to sell.

Sorry if I came across as a jerk-wad.

Tom

No worries. :)

kojdogg said:
yep-- if you know where to look (like northern light and sound <- i think that's the name of the place :cool: ). sm7b's like sm57's (and like a lot of dynamics) seem to hold their value well because they're relatively cheap to start and very sturdy. i impulse bought a mint one recently for $265 shipped and felt okay about it.

And where did you get it for $265 shipped?

Back