Will trade my 2 or 3 rack cases for your 1 larger rack case or gig rig

girlthatdrums

I've got the following:

4 space SKB extra deep (19"! I think they discontinued it) Roto effects rack
6 space Road Ready anvil style case

I'm looking for a 10 or 12 space SKB or Road Ready case style case, will trade you both of mine. No carpeted cases please. I need something ATA style.

However, if you have a gig rig style case (has a space up top for a small 19" mixer) I will also add in:

Road Ready Universal Mixer case - this could also be used as a turntable case I think, or whatever effects/drum machines you may have. I use it for a Mackie 1402, and there's about 2" left at the top. (were I place cords, etc.)

Depending on what you have, I may also add $$ to the deal.

Obviously given the style of this transaction, it would need to be somewhat local. I'm willing to drive 2-3 hours within Buffalo (Canada included) to make the swap.

Let me know if you're interested! This is perfect for someone who doesn't need to bring EVERYTHING to every show. I, on the other hand, need to bring EVERYTHING to every show. haha The multiple case thing is starting to get annoying.

Actually I have some larger cases (newer) and have been wanting to trade them for smaller (to carry just some of my wireless ear monitors receiver, wireless mic receiver, etc) to gigs.

PM me if you still want to trade and we can see what we each have.

Peace
AJ :)

Back