Waves SSL 4000 Native RTAS/VST/AU Plugins CHEAP!

notredamer0789

Nashville Rocker
Hey guys, I have version 8 updated Waves SSL 4000 Native pack for sale. I bought them for well over $500 new, just have no need for them. They've gotta go so I'm selling cheap! $295 with ALL iLok and Waves fees taken care of, OR make me an offer... THEY HAVE TO GO! Hit me up on here or email @ silverboxsounds@gmail.com. You must have an iLok account, after payment and license transfer you can download the NEW software directly from Waves, come and get 'em!

More info here: Waves SSL 4000 Collection Native | Sweetwater.com

$150!!! ... I'm totally joking. Sorry guys, I just need to get rid of these quick and it's been one of those days... Car is in the shop and I need the cash, not to mention I've been trying to sell these for about a month or more now haha (who knew people wouldn't want the SSL bundle??).

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Haha, well I enjoy them, pretty good emulation to my ears, but I'm only been around a couple of SSL consoles :o They are pretty expensive, but for more than half the price on a piece of software (vs hardware that can be mistreated, used, wore-out, left outside, dropped, ect....) I'd say that's not unreasonable or 'laughable' *laughs* ;)

Haha, well I enjoy them, pretty good emulation to my ears, but I'm only been around a couple of SSL consoles :o They are pretty expensive, but for more than half the price on a piece of software (vs hardware that can be mistreated, used, wore-out, left outside, dropped, ect....) I'd say that's not unreasonable or 'laughable' *laughs* ;)

:( Well I left my Waves SSL 4000 Native RTAS/VST/AU Plugins in my paints pocket and they went through the laundry! :D Can't make that mistake with my hardware units. :facepalm:

:( Well I left my Waves SSL 4000 Native RTAS/VST/AU Plugins in my paints pocket and they went through the laundry! :D Can't make that mistake with my hardware units. :facepalm:

Haha, yeah when my neice spilt here chocolate milk on my Dad's old 1176 it was awful... wish I could re-download it from the developer's site ;)

All depended on the type of milk used I would say ..... skim, 1%, 2% or whole.
Each having it's own audio qualities. :p
Next step up would be soy milk. :facepalm: Then onto coconut.

Haha, just to update those just joining us though... Waves SSL 4000 Native Bundle $250 ALL FEES INCLUDED!!! Or make an offer. ;) you guys can continue now

Back