Thinning out the herd...Amps & Guitars, a few of each up for grabs

pikingrin

what is this?
Music room is too full, have a few things that don't get much use that need to be passed along to a loving home. Any/all would ship from central Indiana unless you are local and able to pick up.

Guitars...

2013 Gibson SGJ, satin brown finish. It's a great guitar but doesn't get much airtime, gotta go. It comes with truss rod wrench and gator hard case. $550

2013 Gibson Melody Maker, satin black finish. P90 pups in this thing sound nice, just doesn't get much play. Building my own replacement for this one so it's leaving my stash. $500 w/case.

2013 Fender Roadhouse Strat, Daphne blue / rosewood FB. Fender TX Special pickups with S1 switching. Gator hard case included, as well as trem bar and truss wrench. $450

2013 Fender Standard Tele (mexi), white. Thinline tele is replacing this one so it's gotta go. Comes with hard case and adjustment wrenches. $375

Ibanez S520, bought new in 2014 and seen less than 10 hours of playtime. Violin sunburst finish, looks good but I can't get down with the wide/thin shred neck with jumbo frets. Comes with hard case, trem bar, etc. $450

Amps...

Ibanez TSA5 5w 1x10 tube amp with tube screamer circuitry built in. Sounds good, makes for a great practice amp, just doesn't get played at all. 5 hours max on tubes. $100

Fender "ProTube" Twin (NOT TWIN REVERB) 100w 2x12 tube amp. Super loud - too loud for me to make use of in my space. Great OD/Clean channel sounds, all original paperwork from original owner (I am second owner). Has been retubed, less than 10 hours on tubes. HEAVY - THIS WILL BE A LOCAL (TRISTATE) PICKUP ONLY. $550

Vox AC4BL 4w 1x10 tube amp. This one looks brand new but the tubes have some miles on them; great sounding little amp but the AC15 took its place in my collection. $220

Pedals...

Moog MF Delay like new $120

Hotone Grass OD $50

PM me with any questions - can send pics, etc, if interested. Can ship within 48 continental states if necessary, can meet up with anyone in IL, OH, IN or MI (schedules permitting) instead of shipping from central Indiana.

Last edited:
Pedals are gone.
Still have the gits and amps, they are going on consignment this weekend if nobody here wants them. Here they are!

Fender Roadhouse Strat in Daphne blue; it's got Texas Special single coil pups with S1 switching that adds an active preamp. I've got 3 gits with the TX spec pups in it and this one just doesn't get much playtime over the others. Trem is set up to float, too, but that can be changed easily depending on your preference. Comes with the hard case, trem bar, adjustment tool for truss rod and paperwork.
roadhouseST.JPG

Fender mexican Standard Tele in white. Comes with the hard case, adjustment tool for truss rod and paperwork.
FenderstanTC.JPG

Gibson SGJ, 2013 model with the special 12th fret inlay. Faded dark brown finish. Comes with hard case, truss rod adjustment tool and paperwork.
SGJhs.JPGGibsonSGJ.JPG

Gibson Melody Maker, 2013 model with the special 12th fret inlay. Satin black finish with P90 pups. Comes with hard case, truss rod adjustment tool and paperwork. MMhs.JPGGibsonmelodymaker.JPG

Ibanez S520 in a violin sunburst finish. Ibanez low profile floyd rose style trem with Infinity pups and 5 way switch to get some nice tones out of. Comes with hard case, trem bar, adjustment tools and paperwork.
IbanezS520.JPG

And the two small amps. Both are 1x10 all tube combos with closed-back cabinets - the ibanez amp has a mesh grille on part of the back so it's not completely enclosed.

Vox AC4C1, 4 watt 1x10 tube amp. Like new, still have the manual if you want (or need) it.
View attachment 95011

Ibanez TSA5, 5 watt 1x10 tube amp with Tube Screamer circuitry built in. I love this little amp but I'm beyond out of room. The OD is great on this little guy!
View attachment 95012

Again, all of this stuff is leaving my house by this weekend (11/6/2015) to go on consignment if nobody here wants any of it. Send me a PM if interested.

Back