Tascam DM-24 digital mixer with road case, M-Audio Delta 1010

joshb

Hey all...I'm new here, but not new to the web. I've had these things for sale over on talkbass.com (hello to pathdoc...nice to see a friendly face here!)

Anywho, I'd heard some good things about the forums so I finally signed up for an account here. Should be some fun times!

Here's what I have that I'm not using...

Tascam DM24 digital mixer with firewire and extra ADAT card installed.

I got this in trade awhile back and really, really like it, but I'm getting ready to possibly move here soon, so anything not being used is going bye bye!

Read up on these mixers at http://www.tascam.com/products/dm-24.html to get the full picture!

The board will come with the road case pictured.

The mixers usually go for about $650-$800 on ebay, and the expansion cards run about $300 a pop.

I'm asking $1050 for the mixer, with the road case. Shipping is on the buyer, I will not cover it! I will, however, provide a discount to a local buyer if they come pick it up in Pleasanton, CA.

I will also look at trades or trade + cash from you for a smaller USB interface like an Apogee One, mics, preamps, etc etc etc.

Pictures:

100_1221.jpg

100_1223.jpg

100_1226.jpg

100_1227.jpg

100_1228.jpg

100_1230.jpg

100_1231.jpg

Next up is an M-Audio Delta 1010. Unfortunately, these are not supported on intel based macs, which is a damn shame IMO. I don't have any pictures of the unit currently, but can get them for interested buyers.

$200

I also have a Mackie 1604VLZ pro, which when paired with the 1010 makes a nice little set up. I can get pictures of the mixer for interested parties.

$400

Buy both the mackie and the 1010 for $575!!

Please, feel free to contact me to get to know me a bit if you feel uncomfortable in any way. I also have a nice amount of feedback on talkbass.com, where I'm also a moderator. Here's a link to my feedback page...http://www.talkbass.com/forum/itrader.php?u=52066

Thanks all!

Back