Studio Projects C4 Pair Mint/As New

Mr.TTT

I am selling my recently purchased C4 pair that have seen under 10 hrs use max.

These are great mics that've garnered a lot of praise, and come as brand new w/o even a scratch in flight case w/ shockmounts, cardiod caps, omni caps, foam windsreen, & switchable -10db pad/HP filter.

Reason selling is because we abruptly lost the location our quickly growing project studio was in, so I'm moving my operation back home and won't be doing drums there...I bought and used these mostly for OHs, though they're stellar on acoustic guitar, room mics, and anywhere else you would use SDCs or omnis.

Awesome mics! Save some loot!

$250.

well, im interested like a hungry dog, but how reputable are you?

whats you're ebay ID?

lets see some pics buddy.

How Reliable Am I?

My dream is to open the Mr. TTT Center For Children Who Can't Read Good, And Want To Do Other Good Things Too -DZ

How reliable are you? JK... :D

I tend to hit up GS more than here, but I'm finding here quite nice recently. GS is hit or miss, a lot of analysis is paralysis, some folks are just WAY too into gear, but hey, name says it all. Still dig it though.

ebay ID commacast, 18 or 19@%100 positive.

I can snap some pics for you if you'd like...but as I said they're mint, so you can see pics by just googling. I take it you want to see my particular C4s though. I'll take some pics and send 'em your way or just post 'em here.

Regards,
Señor TTT

Last edited:
I would jump on these in a second if I had the capital as they are my next major purchase I have planned. If you are having trouble selling them here I would reccomend the "Yard Sale" section of www.taperssection.com since these are great budget mics for recording live music. They will get snatched up within two days of a post over there.

Yeah, in fact they are still available because a local deal fell through...actually a friend who wanted them, but never ended up buying them, so I still have them up for sale.

And also, yes I do take Paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures

Oh...and somebody wanted pictures, so I shot some...here are your pictures buddy...

See 'em...

DSCN2694.jpg

DSCN2691.jpg

DSCN2688.jpg

DSCN2687.jpg

Man I'm gonna hate to see these go...happy buying!

Mr.TTT said:
Oh...and somebody wanted pictures, so I shot some...here are your pictures buddy...

See 'em...

DSCN2694.jpg

DSCN2691.jpg

DSCN2688.jpg

DSCN2687.jpg

Man I'm gonna hate to see these go...happy buying!

Hell you could sell crack here with photo's like that. :D Nice pics.

Ahhhh!!!

TravisinFlorida said:
Hell you could sell crack here with photo's like that. :D Nice pics.

Now that's funny sh*t!!

I'm an art school dropout(thank GOD, can't stand that whole crowd!), and dabble in photography, and have obviously had composition beat into my head while I was there...also have a really cool old vintage '50s Sylvannia Halogen lamp called the "Sun Gun"...the thing rocks...it really warms up the photos a lot...

As funny as that is, thanks man, I really appreciate the sentiment. FWIW, I think of a good photo(s) as a courtesy to the potential buyer, almost like a reinforcement or a reflection that I took good care of these right up to the presentation...Doesn't it creep you out when someone posts up god-awful pictures in their totally messy bedroom with a phone camera? Turns me off...

Thanks for that TIFL.

BTW, although I live in Boston, I went to a year of high school in Sarasota, and lived a Summer in Miami...where you live in FL?

Last edited:
Back