Selling Lots of Stuff Cheap!!!!!!!

Analytical Man

Hey i am trying to raise some money for more studio equipment. I am no longer in need of any amps, i do the modeling thing now. So anyway here is my list. I have a Line 6 Spider, it has 2 12's and is 150 watts. Built in effects,and sounds awesome. It is in flawless condition. And i have the 4 channel pedal that comes with it. New, the two would cost about 700. I am selling them for 450...this is really cheap considering they are as pristine as the day i bought them. As well i have an Eden bass amp that is made in Minesota, they are all handcrafted amps. Very nice sound. 400 watts, has parametric eq, and shelving eq. Direct outs for recording, an effects loop. It also has a compressor,expander, and enhancer onboard. Very nice amp, it is worth well over 1000 dollars new. I am going to sell it for 400, which is 100 dollars cheaper than i originally intended. i also havethe roland dr770 drummachine. I think it was 350 new, i am willing to sell it for 225. I also have a fernandes acoustic electric thati will sell for 200. All of my items are in great shape. i will sell them all for about 1000 dollars in a group. I have some other things that i am selling. If anyone is interested i am in desperate need of some cash. Need my new gear fix. contact me if interstedruthandshaun@maqs.net

Modeler vs. Real Amp

I personally like the sound of the Eden...i used the direct out to record, but i can get really good sounds from the modelers as well. And the Eden was originally purchased for live situations, and not studio use. It is way more than i need in a studio, and i want to focus mainly on getting what i really need for my studio, and not a ton of stuff for gigging, that i really won't use that often. Steer me someone Tubedude!

I might be interested in the eden bass amp too. I tried emailing you Analytical Man, but for some reason I had the message returned to me. Could you tell us the model of the amp and when you bought it and if it was used or new then? Thanks.

Bass Amp

http://www.eden-electronics.com/cxc-410c4.html

This is the amp that i own. I was originally going to sell it for 500, then i went back and forth from 3-4. I think that 400 buyer pays shipping is totally fair. The amp is in really goog shape. It was bought brand spanking new about a year ago i would say. As you can see this is a very high quality amp, and buyer paying 400 plus shipping is a steal. The only thing with it is the fact that the vocalist in my band wrapped a peice of duct tape on each handle so we would no one could hock it on us at shows. It can be removed and goo gone will take the stickiness off. I will send some with the amp to whoever chooses to buy it. 1700 with tax was the new price...400+shipping is what it will go for. That is a deal that is too rediculously awesome for someone not to buy. And here is my email once again. I am open to trade for a roland drum module TD 10, or a Ddrum module, or a digitech vocalist workstation ex...that is my only other option.

ruthandshaun@maqs.net

Back