[For Sale-MELB] Roland MV8800 Full Production Studio

abcde12345

FOR SALE : MELBOURNE : ROLAND MV-8800 PRODUCTION STUDIO

Barely used, unwanted gift.

RRP $4499, cheapest I have found on internet is $2690 + shipping. I'm looking for a quick sale as I am moving interstate soon - $1700 ONO.

Since 2003, Roland’s MV-8000 has been a coveted centerpiece for many of the world’s greatest hip-hop and R&B producers. With its powerful hands-on features, and its ability to incorporate a VGA monitor and mouse, it brought the best of the hardware- and software-based production worlds together. Today Roland sets a new standard in production power and flexibility with the MV-8800.

- Complete production solution, from beat creation and multitrack recording to mixing, mastering and CD burning
- Tight integration of drum machine-style pattern recording and DAW-style linear recording
- Realtime control of audio pitch and time, groove quantize, and pattern/song arrangements — great for both studio and stage
- World-class sound library pre-installed on the internal hard drive
- Legendary Roland instrument and effects models onboard, including TR-808, TR-909, SRV reverb, SDD-320 Chorus, SBF-325 Flanger, Boss BF-2 and HF-2, and RE-201 Space Echo
- Three MIDI ports (IN x 1, OUT x 2) for connecting external MIDI devices
- Color LCD with icon-oriented interface
- Accepts external VGA monitor (optional) and optical mouse

This is a serious, professional piece of equipment. You know you want it!

Please email me at kj10304[at]gmail[dot]com or call on (03) 8806 1756

roland.jpg

Back