For Sale: Akai MPC Studio.

NLAlston

Last month, I purchased both the MPC Studio, and the Maschine MK2. Initially, my aim was to keep & learn both devices, but methinks that I would be better served by immersing myself into just one of them. The Maschine is reported to be a bit easier to use (for someone who has had no MPC relationships), and it is this one that I will be holding on to. Actually, though, if finances were a bit looser, I would strongly consider keeping the MPC also.

As I said, my Studio was purchased just last month, with a two-year warranty from Sweetwater. It is in absolute mint condition, and comes with the software disk, USB cable and red protective sleeve. It also includes a $35.00 nicely padded, small Gator mixer bag, which houses the Studio very nicely. My purchase price was just under $450, and I am selling it for just $325 (plus shipping $ insurance). If the Gator bag is not desired, I will reduce the price to just $300.

If someone is interested, and DOES buy it, I will make certain that the software has been deauthorized from my laptop, on the day that payment is received.

Will reduce the price to $275 (less the Gator bag), PLUS I will pay the shipping - if anyone is interested.

Back