Roland VS 880-ex and cdrII burner in mint condition

H-Man

I have a Roland VS-880ex and the Roland cdrII for sale. Everything is in mint condition. I have all the manuals , the e-magic vs users software and a soft carrying case for the 880ex. THe 880ex has 2 effects boards and this is a great machine. I want to keep it, but I have a doped out pc and I'm headed to the Pro Tools realm of things. I'm the original owner, and the machine has never ever been used in a smokey environment. I would also give you many tips for maximizing the use of this machine. I've tried them all and the Rolands are by far superior. They are so portable and can hook up to anything. I paid $2100 bucks, and will sell it all as a package deal for $1350. Give me a reply and we will talk. Until than happy recording to all!

With the stuff you are selling. Could i just hook it up to a mixer and be ready to record.
I am interested in buying it from you.
please reply,
mark

Yeah- you can hook the Roland to anything you like. What is your e-mail address so we can just exchange number or something. I have my stuff posted on another site, and I have a load of offers. So, act fast and let me know if you're interested. You can email me direct at elmoreh13@hotmail.com. Everything is mint, and the Rolands are by far superior to everything else. I don't want to sell it, but I need the funds for my computer upgrade. I promise you will be stoked. I'm heading home from work in about 20 minutes, so if you can reply before this than great, if not e-mail at the address you see, and we can talk later tonight or something . Thanks alot. You know the Roland already has an eight track mixer on it, right? I do know for a fact that you can hook it up to another mixer if you like. The Roland's rock. Thanks again. talk to ya soon. Oh and I'm in New York city. Where are you located?

H-man

Then i am stoked. I live in North Carolina. I am very interested in buying now. i will email you at your hotmail account later on today.
Talk to you later.
mark

Mark- e-mail when you get a chance, and we will talk about everything. I have a guy waiting to buy the burner, but if you want the package you win it all. Just let me know asap.

Back