Relic Mixing & Mastering $199.99 per song

CoolCat

For Only $199.99 per song, I will take your music and mix and/or master it for you.

By using my patented "RELIC SOUND" I can create a really cool product that has tape hiss, digital distortion and if needed that 8-tack car tape deck sound click in the middle of your favorite tune....yes! that infamous click heard from all the 70's great 8-track car tapes of your favorite bands such as Air Supply!!

and there's more........

* replica crowd applause in the background
* warbled stretched tape sound
* cracked jewel cases
* torn or beer stained inserts
* precision CD skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippping noises
* overdubbed DJ voices from FM radio shows and commercials during your intro!
* custom requests welcome

Not enough!
How about some AUTHENTIC cigerette burns on the cover of your CD jewel case!!

Isn't your music worth $199.99?

Take your music to a new level with COOLCATS RELIC SOUND

For a short limited time,
mention "Merry Christmas!!" and receive $3.00 off.

No refunds or guarentees on delivery dates or any other offers made hereby...<talk real fast and ,mumbled words go here>.....and or return of therefore said upon this time or insinuation of anything mentioned herewithin this post, lawyer garbeldegook..you can't sue me fhk you....

Attachments

• air supplyf.JPG
    air supplyf.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 96
You almost had me there until I noticed you didn't mention anything about "tubes" to give my harsh, digitally recorded tunes that "warm" sound. Good try though! Obviously you're a fake and I expose you to the whole world!!!!!!! Or at least to a bunch of home recr's. Bwaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa............

3 bucks off huh?

Now, either I get my "relic" mastering for free or the Air Supply Greatest Hits album gets it!!!

Attachments

• airsupply.jpg
    airsupply.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 91
Well, if people will pay 25,000 for a "relic" guitar....it makes sense to me that they would pay extra to have the quality of their recordings degraded as well.

Back