Presonus/ART project studio units...great prices, upgraded toobs

vicenzajay

- 2 Presonus Tube Pre preamps 1 now available - 1 sold - great single channel preamp and instrument DI - check out reviews on Harmony Central and on talkbass/thegearpage/etc. I have two of them for sale with upgraded tubes for $65 shipped and paypal'd (as a gift - no fees). I will sell them for $55 local pickup as well.

- 2 ART Levelar optical compressors - again, this unit gets pretty nice reviews for a budget compressor/project studio piece. They make super channel inserts for a PA channel. My units feature upgraded tubes. This site and others have reviews for this piece. Mine are priced to sell at $55 shipped and paypal'd or $45 local.

- 1 ART Tube MP - useful and decent sounding small preamp/DI...upgraded tube on this one as well. Priced to move at $40 paypal'd/shipped or $30 local.

Rackgearforsale.jpg

Last edited:
Good questions...

You might want to mention where 'local' is.

What tube was the ART MP upgraded to?

I'm in Oak Harbor, WA.

Tubes are a mix...mostly JJ ECC83 and/or EH/Philips...all decent stuff and much better than the glass that comes with these units.

That being said, these are toooob starved plate units, so take upgrades with a grain of salt. I noticed a difference in noise floor and overall gain with good quality valves.

Open to...

reasonable offers, folks - one of the Tube Pre's is spoken for (for now - gotta check out shipping to Canada), but the others are all available. I'd really like to get them out of here as we're doing some wholescale Spring cleaning.

One

Tube Pre sold - all the rest available

Of note - the pictured rack drawers are also for sale...they sell for $34 shipped, so how about $24 shipped from me apiece? They will include some velcro (hook) already applied for attaching 1/3 and 1/2 rack units.

shelves gone...

Rack shelves are spoken for....all else available (except for the one sold Tube PRE).

Come on folks - great prices on this stuff...and it's all in excellent shape!

bump...

Another couple of PM's answered....best I can do for all four pieces shipped is $180 folks - that would be using a method with no payment fees - that's $35 off my price in the first post.

Just a bump...

to say that the ART units (2 levelars and 1 MP - all with nice glass) are still available and ready for shipping.

Back