pay it forward to people in need..

i can send to whoever wants a TubePre and a really nice Chorus/Flanger pedal (ibanez CF7) and a crappy octave pedal. the Ibanez stomp is actually quite nice, sounds great and fun to mess around with, but i just never use it! i tried to sell it once for $40 but nobody wanted. been sitting on a shelf for almost a year now. 'tis the season right?

Before I forget, I have an exwife to give awa....

Ooooops. I forgot..... she's already taken.

Nevermind! :p

ez_willis said:
Because of the season, I won't return the insult, but the fodder exists, in a big, big way.
How generous! Very uncharacteristic of you. What a nice holiday surprise!
Shall I hold you to your holiday gift? I don't think you can be held.

I have a boss ocatave stomp box I never use. I have other stuff but have to take a look around. I don't think I really need anything at the moment except new wall to wall carpet in the upstairs bedroom.

I have:
A never used, brand new mxl 770
http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--MSEMXL770

And klipsch pro media 2.1 computer speakers
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=4148283&st=klipsch&type=product&id=1051384267922

I will throw them both in together. They are for the needy not the greedy. I can not mail them out until next friday the 15th(I am broke till payday), but it should still get to whoever by christmas....

What i need is:
1)3 sets of 16u rack rails
OR....

2)A few (1/4 in front and back) balanced patchbays and cables
OR....

3)Aphex dominator 700
OR.......

4) a guitar ....electric or acoustic(I have none :( )

Peace and what a great thread!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Well....I've got an M-Audio Delta 410 PCI, and a DMP-2, that I'd gladly throw into the mix....
.....I'm needing some kind of half-decen USB interface - along the lines of the ART MP USB, or Tascam 122USB ish kinda thing....
I'll hafta look around, and see what else I can throw in.....anybody into vintage Viewmasters, or old 35mm camera gear?

Last edited:
jonnyc said:
I mentioned this in my for sale ad but I have a friend who's really down on his luck and has a really great new band but has no amp of any kind to play thru. I've been loaning him my VJ but it just really doesn't work with a whole band playing. Anyway I'm trying to sell some stuff to raise money to buy him a decent amp for Christmas, he's the kind of guy that always gives and he's just about the nicest human being I know. He just lost his job and just had a baby and absolutely can't afford to spend any money on himself. If anyone has a combo lying around that they don't use anymore I'd be willing to pull the VJ off the market and trade it. Sorry if this doesn't follow the format but I thought I'd try.
Read my post on the first page.....

Back