pay it forward to people in need..

I have already given a saxophone, a guitar and a drum set away. I have a lot of sound reinforcement outboard gear I am never going to use again like eqs and
crossovers if anyone needs anything like that. I have some Peavey cabs with 18 inch woofers I wouldn't mind getting rid of but I can't be shipping them. I have some
non working pedals that will probably wind up in the dump.
What's your zip code? Maybe someone on the forum is close enough to haul some of this away.

24251 It is all old stuff, no one is probably going to want it.

Hey, what EQs and non-working pedals do you have? I've been needing both. The EQs because of my messed up hearing and I want to scavange some parts from some pedals. I wish I lived close enough to take the 18s of your hands. I've got some neighbors I want to annoy with my bass. :LOL:

Hey, what EQs and non-working pedals do you have? I've been needing both. The EQs because of my messed up hearing and I want to scavange some parts from some pedals. I wish I lived close enough to take the 18s of your hands. I've got some neighbors I want to annoy with my bass. :LOL:
I have a TC Electronics Ditto pedal and a Surpatrem. I a few different eqs, what do you need, mono, stereo?

I have a TC Electronics Ditto pedal and a Surpatrem. I a few different eqs, what do you need, mono, stereo?
Well, either stereo (dual mono, I guess) or 2 mono. The more bands the better. I really should break down and do some trading around to get a parametric. I have to compensate for hearing loss in my bad ear, but my good one's not even so good.

I don't know if I could scavange any parts off of the TCs.

Well, either stereo (dual mono, I guess) or 2 mono. The more bands the better. I really should break down and do some trading around to get a parametric. I have to compensate for hearing loss in my bad ear, but my good one's not even so good.

I don't know if I could scavange any parts off of the TCs.
I have a Peavey, maybe 15 band stereo. PM me and we will discuss it.

Back