Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Thread: pay it forward to people in need..

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    I've got a pair of stock '03 Jazz Bass pickups, which I no longer need.

I'm in need of a decent pair of closed-back headphones.

Thanks
    I have 2 ProLine mic stands, barely used, I could part with if anyone might have a Tascam analog 4 track lying around.... I'd also be willing to trade a M-audio pre amp for one!!

Thanks
    I just stumbled upon this forum and created an account because I have been trying to learn more about audio gear and eventually buy something to record with.

I have been looking for a long time for an affordable interface so that I can start recording some projects for people. I have been mixing my (soon to be) brother in law's (he is in high school) songs that he has previously recorded but have no gear of my own (except my 5 year old macbook with Logic 9. . I am in college and every interface I find I can't really afford. I am just checking to see if anyone might have any leads? Maybe something used I could buy for a small amount or helping out with the regifting thing?

Like I said I'm in college and I don't have much money. The job that I have is an internship at a church here in Cincinnati (Crossroads Church) if you are familiar with the area. But all that to say is it's not paid. I have a couple VERY low end instruments... acoustic, a banjo (half destroyed), and a ukulele. If anyone has come across a USB/ firwire interface on here please let me know. I will do whatever I can to help out.
    Last edited by jshakes; 07-06-2012 at 13:28.

Thanks
    thefanbelow, I have a Tascam 414 Portastudio that isn't working for some reason...I think it's just the power supply, but I'm not sure. Maybe someone out there has one lying around. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm looking for an old Ramsa 820 console, kinda a large order, but if anyone would be so willing, it would make my year!

I also have a guitar cabinet: b52 Stealth series, 4x12. Nice lead tone.
    I'll dig around and see if I have anything else lying around here.

-Just a college student trying to make some music.

Thanks

give away

I have a Nuendo 2.0 in the original box if anyone wants it.

I also have an old UAD 1 card if anyone wants it.

US only.

PM me if you want either.
    Were all just actors in a cosmic horror film in God's private movie theater.

Thanks
    I do not have a electric guitar and I do need one.....

New Hampshire Lat/Lng: 42.8129750,-72.0248270
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itaughttremonti View Post
    I saw someone spoke for the Behrry 802 from Diggy_dude...but diggy never replied if it went or not. Still got this man?
    Yeah I gave him a SM 57 for it so that I could give it to the kid band down the road.
    ♫♪♫ I have a fever and the cure is cowbell ♫♪♫ .......... *LIVE FREE OR DIE* .......... ♫ I'm all ears ♫

☼ Mucho Loco Henry Areebah! ☼

Any mic you buy will be perfectly suited to your needs, until you use it long enough to learn that it's not.

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Otis T Slim View Post
    actually, i do have something here i'd be happy to share. they left me rack screws. insert pun here.

new, unused, silver with plastic washer. got prolly 200+, so let me know how many you need.

peace
    Hmm - thinking which pun to insert...

I feel bad that this is my first post to this forum, but I could actually use some rack bolts + Nuts + washers. I discovered (from necessity) that most rack gear can hang pretty stable by just two bolts! The vertical units hang best with top bolts, and the slanted units hang best with bottom bolts. In fact, the units on a slanted (or horizontal) rack don't even need bolts, but that becomes a problem when trying to pull out any but the topmost unit!

I had made my own (square green) washers by cutting up some long rubber belt my father had in the basement with nice strong & sharp Westcott Platinum scissors.

2012-10-07-085034-pm-131-jpg

All that being said, I could use some more bolts. PM me if you still would like to share them. Considering I'm generally only using two per unit (except for tube preamps and any shelves), I could get by very well with just 30. I'll gladly pay any reasonable shipping fee to 07031.

Thanks!

~Andrew

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moresound View Post
    Yeah I gave him a SM 57 for it so that I could give it to the kid band down the road.
    Did I ever send you that mixer, Henry? I don't have those Behries anymore. I left them on a shelf at my ex's house after I got my M-308. I have a little vintage TEAC/Tascam 4-channel desktop mixer I can spare if the kids still need one though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steenamaroo View Post
    One day I'll make it into somebody's signature line.

Thanks
    Hi Folks,

This is a great idea guys. I support it fully, and I have a laptop with Sonar Home Studio 2004XL loaded onto that I used to use for mobile recording. If someone can make use of it they are welcome to it. In southwestern Ontario if interested.

Jeff Badger

Thread Information