pay it forward to people in need..

Hmm. I could certainly use a humbucker-equipped guitar.

I have some cheap chinese microphones to trade.

Or some behringer compressors. Or several sm-58 mics.

Oh well. It sure is a pretty guitar.

I have an old peavey basic 40 bass amp if anyone is interested.....just pay the shipping.

I could use the bass amp!
I have to offer a :
Boss compressor/limiter
Korg A 5 guitar multi effects
Dunlop Crybaby
Yamaha Natural sound stereo power amp
Alesis HR16 drum machine

I've got a Takamine "Marshal copy" acoustic guitar that's pretty much worthless-no pawn shop will take it. The action is tough as shit on the fingers. It has a half-decent sound to it though. Unfortunately I have no case for it, so shipping it may be an ass pain, however, come to jamfest '07 and I will take it with me, keeping it up FLG's ass to keep it warm.

I have an Ibinez distortion pedal I got in the eighties. I never use it because I think it sounds like dogshit.

And I have an art tube pre that cuts out. I've stopped using it just recently, opting to use my mixer's preamps instead. I'm only 90% sure I want to part with it though, because I sometimes doubt that the preamp is the problem.

I don't know what I would want from this thread because I haven't read all the way through it (got CPA exam flashbacks and I am in a pissy mood).

Oh shit... I just remembered that I too have a peavy bass amp, collecting dust since I record all direct. The thing is heavy and may be far too much in shipping cost. Another thing I could bring and stick up FLG's ass to jamfest.

I offer up this bass to the first person to PM me and claim it.

EpiphoneBass.jpg

My Fender 1990 JP90 Jazz bass replaced it. :)

p.s. I'll pay for shipping. Merry Christmas!

60's guy said:
I offer up this bass to the first person to PM me and claim it.

EpiphoneBass.jpg

My Fender 1990 JP90 Jazz bass replaced it. :)

p.s. I'll pay for shipping. Merry Christmas!
I would but my bass player has that exact same bass! :eek:

I've been at school all day so I have no idea where this thread has been. I'm not going to read it all either.

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but are we serious about this?

If Jamal sends me the guit, I'll send the Ampeg(unless by the grace of God someone in California can play this game too) to the next person who has something to send someone else.

Great idea, Jamal!

i'll take EZ's ampeg and send out a Tube Pre and 2 stomp boxes, i think its a Chorus/Flanger and a Ocatave pedal.

Back