pay it forward to people in need..

DigitalSmigital said:
This thread rocks...I have my eye on Jamal's guitar and ez_'s book and cd and amp. When do I collect them???

I have some rack gear collecting dust, a patch bay and a few fx processors, and a slew of patchcords. And a Hammond M102 and Leslie 142 cabinet. Really.

The book is yours. The amp might be going to zed32. If not, it's yours.

PM sent

DigitalSmigital said:
This thread rocks...I have my eye on Jamal's guitar and ez_'s book and cd and amp. When do I collect them???

I have some rack gear collecting dust, a patch bay and a few fx processors, and a slew of patchcords. And a Hammond M102 and Leslie 142 cabinet. Really.
My school is called Lesley... weird.

If I had room for it I would so fucking take it. :(

If no one takes the patch bay in like, the next week, I'll take it off your hands. I've already been given more than my fair share of stuff, let some other people have a chance at it.

Okay here's something I don't normally do. I would like to have the Hammond, the leslie too but i don't have room for it.

I have to say...

that this is the most amazing situation. Jamal really gets a hand!

Watching this thread really makes me feel like the best of the best is hanging around this place.

I am proud to be part of you nurtzlovers :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ez_willis said:
I'm wondering why he did it here instead of RP? :confused:

well, :D how long can the same seven people trade gear at RP?

JEFFRO would offer some acoustic guitar witht the stipulation that you read some biblical scripture to recieve it , then Pipeline would call him a dipshit , followed by Kramer calling everyone "godless heathen whore fuckers" ...and theres that .

i thread ,
3 responses long .

merry f-ing xmas .

TheRockDoc said:
that this is the most amazing situation. Jamal really gets a hand!

Watching this thread really makes me feel like the best of the best is hanging around this place.

I am proud to be part of you nurtzlovers :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
he said Nurtzlovers...heheheheheheheheheh :D

Jamal Bucket said:
well, :D how long can the same seven people trade gear at RP?

JEFFRO would offer some acoustic guitar witht the stipulation that you read some biblical scripture to recieve it , then Pipeline would call him a dipshit , followed by Kramer calling everyone "godless heathen whore fuckers" ...and theres that .

i thread ,
3 responses long .

merry f-ing xmas .

:D Yeah, except the Kramer part. :D :D

I see where you're coming from. Whatever the reason, you started a good thing that brought the best out of some rotten individuals. Even Canadians.

ez_willis said:
... you started a good thing that brought the best out of some rotten individuals. Even Canadians.
Is someone sending me a Studer 2" - 24 track? :confused:

How 'bout a modest SSL-6000 with flying faders and total recall? :confused:

Neither of those items will fit through my door btw. :(

I do have all kinds of crap here though if anyone needs some stuff? :)

Anyone need a scanner? I've got an Agfa in the box. Just pay shipping and it's all yours. :)

I've also got a 30 pint dehumidifier if anyone's got a damp basement, it could come in handy. Same deal...pay shipping and it's all yours. ;)

Cheers! :)

Oh... A couple more tings...

Ride Cymbals...

A 20" Sabian AA... There's some slight keyholing happening but nothing major... Real bright with a real distinct bell...
Also a 20" Zildjian sizzle ride (with the rivets in it). I'm thinking this is from the 80's... Maybe earlier... Great shape!

I just have too many ride cymbals and these spend more time in the case than on a stand...

:)

The Ghost of FM said:
Is someone sending me a Studer 2" - 24 track? :confused:

How 'bout a modest SSL-6000 with flying faders and total recall? :confused:

Neither of those items will fit through my door btw. :(

I do have all kinds of crap here though if anyone needs some stuff? :)

Anyone need a scanner? I've got an Agfa in the box. Just pay shipping and it's all yours. :)

I've also got a 30 pint dehumidifier if anyone's got a damp basement, it could come in handy. Same deal...pay shipping and it's all yours. ;)

Cheers! :)
As long as we are being unrealistic. I am in need of a
u87
u47
brauner phantom c
avalon 737
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Oh wait a minute this thread is for "aspiring muscians" not "ass pirate muscians" :p :p :p :p :p
I better take my ass to the "gear slutz megga high end gear christmas givaway thread" :D :D :D

Oh and the klipsh are still up for grabs for anyone passing by.

BentRabbit said:
Oh... A couple more tings...

Ride Cymbals...

A 20" Sabian AA... There's some slight keyholing happening but nothing major... Real bright with a real distinct bell...
Also a 20" Zildjian sizzle ride (with the rivets in it). I'm thinking this is from the 80's... Maybe earlier... Great shape!

I just have too many ride cymbals and these spend more time in the case than on a stand...

hey rabbit-- i know a drummer who has fallen on some tough economic times who could really use those cymbals. anyway i could pay for shipping and he could get them? he lives near seattle.

:(
bigwillz24 said:
Okay here's something I don't normally do. I would like to have the Hammond, the leslie too but i don't have room for it.

I didn't understand the post...shipping these would be a real bitch, Jerry wanted the Leslie but they are modded for each other so I answered that he'd have to take both, I do have a better organ I am keeping for myself. ;)

kojdogg said:
hey rabbit-- i know a drummer who has fallen on some tough economic times who could really use those cymbals. anyway i could pay for shipping and he could get them? he lives near seattle.

No problem Koj :)

PM me his shipping info and they're his!

Does he need both? The sizzle is an aquired taste anymore these days.... Someone could remove the rivets and have a pretty nice Zildjian ride, but it wouldn't be too different from the Sabian...

Let me know!

DigitalSmigital said:
:(

I didn't understand the post...shipping these would be a real bitch, Jerry wanted the Leslie but they are modded for each other so I answered that he'd have to take both, I do have a better organ I am keeping for myself. ;)

No problem Digital... It's not going to kill me by not having it or anything. :D

Back