pay it forward to people in need..

If any Mac geeks have a video card for an old G3 Yosemite tower laying around, I'd be happy to have that.....

I almost forgot...

If anyone could get any use out of an Emu1212m dual PCI card interface please take it off my hands. Its taking up two slots in my other computer and I NEVER use it. I would have to find the driver software, but it works. ;)

pikingrin said:
If anyone could get any use out of an Emu1212m dual PCI card interface please take it off my hands. Its taking up two slots in my other computer and I NEVER use it. I would have to find the driver software, but it works. ;)

Wow that would be nice. I already got/gave something from this thread though. :(

Only thing I have left really, is a music theory book and Fretboard Logic DVDs + book that were about $70 from Musician's Friend.

Oh, and a 10watt Drive practice amp, lol.

Now that this ball i rolling a little more, I will repost what i got.

For anyone who is looking to start drumming, I have enough to build an entire kit out of spare stuff, but that would be for pick up only in SW Ontario.

I also have a set of Westbury(budget) hi hats.

A set of even cheaper hi hats

A 14 inch ludwig ported wooden snare, I don't know much about it, but it sounds awesome, and needs new hardware.

Either way, lemme know, I will ship small stuff, but if you want a whole kit, then shipping is too much.

Simon

danny.guitar said:
Wow that would be nice. I already got/gave something from this thread though. :(

Only thing I have left really, is a music theory book and Fretboard Logic DVDs + book that were about $70 from Musician's Friend.

Oh, and a 10watt Drive practice amp, lol.
Is the music theory book any good? All I have to reference is an old book from the 60's(?), an early addition of a book called "Harmony". Although it's really packed with useful information, it's a dry read. I've already got the fretboard logic books, but not the dvds...

Anyway, yeah, it doesn't matter. If you want it, it's yours. ;)

pikingrin said:
Is the music theory book any good? All I have to reference is an old book from the 60's(?), an early addition of a book called "Harmony". Although it's really packed with useful information, it's a dry read. I've already got the fretboard logic books, but not the dvds...

Anyway, yeah, it doesn't matter. If you want it, it's yours. ;)

Awesome.

The book is very thorough, despite the name "The Complete Idiot's Guide To Music Theory". I've read it once but since forgot everything I learned and I'm not too interested in learning it again.

I could also throw in the fretboard logic DVDs (I think there's 2 not sure). I'd have to check.

danny.guitar said:
Awesome.

The book is very thorough, despite the name "The Complete Idiot's Guide To Music Theory". I've read it once but since forgot everything I learned and I'm not too interested in learning it again.

I could also throw in the fretboard logic DVDs (I think there's 2 not sure). I'd have to check.
Cool man, that Idiot's guide stuff is pretty good toilet reading! :D

I don't know I kinda wanted the lexicon but I really don't feel right asking for it.

Weird huh? People offer you stuff and you feel even weirder for accepting it.

bigwillz24 said:
I don't know I kinda wanted the lexicon but I really don't feel right asking for it.

Weird huh? People offer you stuff and you feel even weirder for accepting it.
You know, it is rather strange... Well crap, if you want it, it's yours. I live in Houston too, so if you get tired of it just drop me a line and I'll take it off your hands. :D

Awesome thread! This might be almost as good as that one where me and EZ insulted each other. Yeah. That one.

I wonder about trying to get something going over this side of the pond?

I have two Hughes and Kettner Warp Factor distortion pedals, brand new. These things are awesome, look like land mines and sound like modern metal (perfect for de-tuning). I bought them only to find out they had European adaptors. They don't run off battery because they're 18v I think. I'm sure you can get an adaptor/power supply from an electrical store, I just haven't got round to it because I picked up a second-hand one instead (even the 2nd-hand one cost me £70, they aren't cheap pedals).

I'll post one or both to anyone in the UK, or go halves with anyone elsewhere. One has never even been unboxed!

I've got a Korg 05R/W midi module I could live without, and a DOD FX55 distortion pedal which is fully working and actually does have its box and battery cover! Neither are the best units in the world but they make unique and fun sounds and best of all are free! :)

I wouldn't mind Gummbles Aria because I'm a big Aria fan ...

This thread rocks...I have my eye on Jamal's guitar and ez_'s book and cd and amp. When do I collect them???

I have some rack gear collecting dust, a patch bay and a few fx processors, and a slew of patchcords. And a Hammond M102 and Leslie 142 cabinet. Really.

DigitalSmigital said:
This thread rocks...I have my eye on Jamal's guitar and ez_'s book and cd and amp. When do I collect them???

I have some rack gear collecting dust, a patch bay and a few fx processors, and a slew of patchcords. And a Hammond M102 and Leslie 142 cabinet. Really.
Which processors could you possibly live without? :o

I'd be up for pretty damn near ANY FX processor that someone would be willing to go through the hassle of shipping to the UK (who actually pays the shipping is of course negotiable).

:)

noisedude said:
I'd be up for pretty damn near ANY FX processor that someone would be willing to go through the hassle of shipping to the UK (who actually pays the shipping is of course negotiable).

:)
your in the UK, nevermind my pm :o

Back