Pair of Community CSX-60-2s Subs for sale

Tim Brown

I'm selling a Pair of Community Sound CSX60-2S subs.
Fair to Good Shape.
1 Cigarette burn, and a 1" tear in the carpet which has been glued down (You wouldn't find it unless I told you where it was)

The Electronics are Excellent, The Boxes just have a little "road wear" (Actually, just local bars)

Black Ozite/Carpet covered 4x15" boxes (33.5" H x33.5" W x21" D)

These are the most Bang for The Buck on The Market.
105 spl @ 1w/1m.
600 Watts RMS - 1,600 Watts Peak.
Each Box weighs 180 Lbs.
Neutrik Speak-ons and 1/4", built in Passive Crossovers and Lamp Protection circuit.
You're going to need a MINIMUM of 1,200 Watts at 4 Ohms per cabinet to drive these things.

Must be shipped Truck Freight.*

I want $800 for the pair, and buyer pays shipping.

They were shipped to me from Boston, and the Shipping was $180 bucks. I paid $1,800 for them. They work fine, They've just been sitting in my Garage for the last 6 months. I've given up on live sound....it's just too much of a hassle for me, it's not steady enough, and most of the locals have house systems these days.

(*Note IF you buy them:

Please make sure that you have access to a FULL SIZED Pickup Truck, and somebody who CAN help you move them, because they get really heavy really fast. When we unloaded them from the Semi-truck, we moved them into the back of a Pickup truck, and then from the Pickup truck to the ground. Much easier than trying to go straight to the ground with them from a Tractor Trailer....unless you happen to have a forklift! hehehe)

Tim
quorthon@sprintmail.com

Back