Otari Iz Radar II ADDA cards (X3) TDIF card and RE-8 controller 421 Motu2408 MK1

Jonk

For, pics, please visit the gearslutz page here: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/gea...controller-421-motu2408-mk1.html#post12223876

It is handy in the amount of pics you can upload there.

Anyway, for sale are:

3 Otari era Radar II cards. These will work in IZ machines and they sound lovely. These have been recapped and all channels work perfectly. Nichicon KT series audio caps were used. A trace was lifted on one card beside one cap and jumpered to it's spot on the board. Merely cosmetic. All channels have been functioning perfectly in my Radar II. I just moved to a new (old) Radar 24 so am selling some parts from the II machine. These cards go up to 24 bit 48K. A cheap way to get into a Radar machine and the "Studio" thing sure looks like a cool all in one option. ADDA cards are $400 each.

RE-8 controller. You'll need the upgrade kit from IZ to use it with later Radar units. Doesn't have the meter bridge, just the controller. $475

-I also have the TDIF card for this machine for $350. It's been functioning great. I've been using it with the:

-MOTU 2408 MKI, also for sale for $100 This is just the rack unit. No PCI card. Has 24 channels of TDIF i/o and 8 channels of analog. Works great.
(I'm keeping the DSUB cables for my newer system, as well a the Pci424 card)

Additional stuff:

Sennheiser MD421 U Older 421, non-MKII model. With case and clip $225

HHB CD burner CDR830 Burn-It Plus. Still seems to work fine. A little scratched on top. Seems to reject a couple CD's out of every spindel but all CD burners do that it seems. Anyway, it doesn't seem to be picky about CD brands, and working fine. $100

Paypal is fine. I'll split the fee with you.
email jonw 541 at yahoo dot com
ph 503 five four three Four two zero two

Jon

Back