Nice Macintosh Based Recording System

trpullen

This is one tricked out system. I want to give you the chance to spec it out the way you want as far as software but I am going to get very generous. I have a LOT of software in boxes or at least original disks that will come along with this machine.

Here are the specs.
* Beige Macintosh G3/266 minitower
* 96MB RAM with one open slot. I think it maxes out at 768 MB
* 6GB System Drive and 17GB Storage Drive on ATA Card.
* 4x TEAC CD Burner (in nice external AVD case SCSI)
* Internal CD and Zip100 and Floppy.
* Two Video Cards (for mixing) both ATI and capable of 1024x768 on both at Millions of colors...(I am pretty sure..I know the main one does millions). One is the XClaim TV card that has a cable tv tuner built in also.
* RCA in and outs on audio card as well as SVIDEO in and outs on the card
* Kensington TurboMouse Trackball
* USB card

Software will include:
* any OS between 8 and 9.2.2 of your choice as long as the OS works well with the recording software.
* Microsoft Office 4.2.1
* A bunch of other CDs that will include in box.
* Your choice of Cubase VST 4 with manuals OR Deck 2.6. Either has Original CD, the Deck book is missing.
* Strata Videoshop CD
* Toast (to burn CDs) AND JAM (a music CD mastering software).

Will also throw in a UMAX S6E SCSI scanner. I have original boxes for all of the hardware listed except the CD recorder.

Will include most anything else you like if I have it. I am now running OS X and much of this will not work on my system.

I was able to do WAY more than 8 tracks (2 in at a time). I have mixed 24 tracks with processing really carefully applied. You should be able to do 8-16 with lots of effects and more if you add RAM.

Now...what do I want for all of this? I want something on trade or cash. I would like to get into a high end Strat-type guitar. I have a PRS and love it. I would entertain a PRS Swamp Ash or Anderson with single coils, etc or who knows what else. Make an offer. I also do not have a Taylor 12 string as of yet. For the nicer things, I have plenty of cash to add to this system to make up the difference. If you want to buy it, email me and we can work out a price. I will have to figure out what this would go for on eBay all set up and ready to record. You just add monitor(s)

Thanks for reading all the way down to here.

Back