Mics for sale: Sennheiser e906, Stellar RM-3 and CAD Trion 7000 ribbon mics, more..

Deaj

Mics for sale: Stellar RM-3 and CAD Trion 7000 ribbon mics, CAD KBM412 bass/kick mic

I have three microphones for sale:

Stellar RM-3 ribbon mic. This mic is in excellent physical condition and in perfect working order. It has seen very little use and only in my home studio. Includes hard carry case, carry pouch, and shock mount.
I am asking $85 shipped CONUS

CAD Trion 7000 Dual Ribbon Mic. This mic is in like new condition and in perfect working order. It has seen very little use and only in my home studio. Includes hard carry case and shock mount.
I am asking $90 shipped CONUS

CAD KBM 412 dynamic bass and kick drum mic. This mic is in like new condition. It has seen very little use and only in my home studio. It is in like new condition in function and form. Includes carry pouch and mic clamp.
I am asking $22 shipped CONUS

Sennheiser e906 Supercardioid Dynamic mic - SOLD

stellar.jpg

cad7000.jpg

kbm.jpg

Due to long term health conditions and significantly limited physical activity level I have stopped recording save for what little I am able to record direct (electric guitar, electric bass, keys). This has long been a light budget hobby for me but It's become clear through the past 7 years that its no longer feasible to for me to continue. I'm now beginning to take a stronger interest in mixing and so I am selling some unneeded equipment to upgrade monitors and to fund materials to treat my music room / home studio.

I've not been active here for several years due to illness and subsequent halt in recording activity. I have made many seller and buyer transactions on The Gear Page and on TalkBass under the same username 'Deaj', all with very positive conclusions. I have also been selling on Ebay for 13 years with the username 'djdenniswhatever' with 100% positive feedback.

I'm quite happy to talk with any interested buyer by phone should one wish to do so.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Back