Mesa amp for sale.... look quickly...

tubedude

Mesa Mark III head (think Master of Puppets and ...And Justice for All, amongst others) Great head with great crunch.
Going on ebay or to a local store to consign in 24 hours.

$520, you pay shipping, probably around $30. Lets just say $550 total. Real good deal. Jump fast.

100 watt all tube, class A/simulclass... 60/100 watt switch
3 modes
built in graphic eq
direct send
effects send and return

I'll throw in a Marshall JCM900 lead-1960 cabinet, with four 12 inchers, for cheap.

If interested in both pieces, I will sell them for $700, buyer picks up actual shipping costs, whatever they be.

Everything in great shape by the way.

Sounds like a good deal. Wish I had the cash.

tubedude said:
Mesa Mark III head (think Master of Puppets and ...And Justice for All, amongst others)

I thought they used either a Mark IIC+ or a Quad on "Master." (However, Channel 2 of the quad is based on the Mark III, whereas Channel 1 is based on the IIC+).

Time is running short, my brothers and sisters... jump if you want this half stack for a great price....

tubedude-

I'm going to tell Jeff from Blessid Union about this, he likes those heads and cabinets both. If interested he/we would probably swing by to pick it up. Il'l ask him. I'd like it myself, but as I do music for a living now I have no money. :)

H2H

Dig on the "no money" and "for a living" :)

If someone comes and gets it without me having to struggle through shipping it all, I'll take $650.

But like I said, time is short, I may sell it to a local store this evening. I got a crazy ass deal on some really nice powered monitors, and also I think I'm gonna get a Bogner Ubershall very soon :)

Let me know as soon as possible.
I am emailing you my voicemail number, that will be the fastest way to get my attention.

Peace!

Back