[FOR SALE] Matched Pair of Fretted and Fretless 5-string BASSES: Real-world VALUE

Matched Pair of Fretted and Fretless 5-string BASSES: Real-world VALUE

< SOLD to a local buyer at full price (an Englishman) via Craig's List >

There are lots of $700 basses that aren’t as well made and playable as these two. I’m selling this matched pair of TWO fine basses—fretted and fretless—in brand new condition for $700. That's right, $700 buys both instruments.

Reference link: ESP/Ltd website B-205SM Fretted Bass

Reference link: ESP/Ltd website B-205SM-FL Fretless Bass

Excellent basses. Excellent value. You DON'T have to spend thousands.

I had basic fretted bass skills, but also wanted that fretless sound. I knew it would be far easier to learn to play fretless on a fretless instrument that’s an exact match for my fretted instrument. Enter the LTD B-205SM and fretless B-205SM-FL. A superb solution for less than a grand!

Attachments

• 01_2body-front.jpg
    01_2body-front.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 43
  • 02_2full-front+back_both.jpg
    02_2full-front+back_both.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 03_2bodies-backs.jpg
    03_2bodies-backs.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
If you have questions, ASK! :D

These are great basses at a price way below the level of quality they represent. They're exactly as described and I really want to sell them, so if you're interested PM me or post right here in this thread.

Merry Christmas,
Tom

10_two-in-boxes.jpg

Last edited:
I have a friend who's in business for himself. He has a UPS account and can ship things at a much better rate than I can. He just offered to ship these for me if I transport them 100 miles from my location to his. I intend to do that tomorrow (Tuesday, Dec 18) but once done I won't be able to put hands or eyes on the basses. Nor will you be able to stop by my place and pick them up.

SO IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO ASK.

Shipping the basses to you via my friend's UPS account should reduce the delivery cost so you pay only about $35. That rate is based on the 20% UPS DISCOUNT described above, which ends on 12/31/18. So if you want them, let me hear from you soon.

Attachments

• 08_f-headstock-front+back.jpg
    08_f-headstock-front+back.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 36
I just sold both basses locally to an Englishman who hasn't been in the US very long. He saw them on Craig's List, drove about 80 miles to my house, played both basses and handed me the cash. Paid the full asking price and was GLAD to get them for that price.

I tried to tell you. Those were amazingly good basses and a MATCHED PAIR for $350 each. Beautiful instruments. Excellent build quality. Great verstatile sound. Perfect necks, well balanced and 100% new condition.

DUH. Chalk this one up to The Quick and the Hungry...

Back