Lots and Lots of Assorted Cables!!!

Toy Room

We have tons of extra cabling after our refit that must go. Everything ranging from insert cables to 8ch TRS to TRS snakes all in various lengths. If you need any cables post a reply here and I will tell you if I have it and how much. Way too much to list and itemize but they will go cheap and all are of excellent quality from brands such as: Mogami, Beldon, Radial, Contour, Tascam etc.

Time to put away the soldering irons for awhile!!

Cheers!

Two items I cant help with. Sorry!! All of my patch cables I still need and we have already sold off our exess mic cables. I have lots of longer trs to trs cables if you need them starting from about 6 ft and up.

Cheers!

I need some TRS-TRS cables - 20 foot or so

and.

Some Dsub-TRS 8 Ch snakes if you have them.

Thanks,

NL5

i'm interested in picking up an 8ch TRS to TRS snake or two......i need something the range of ~20ft, if you've got em. if not, let me know what you DO have and i'll get in touch.

i could also use a couple spare TRS to TRS single cables too.....but the snakes are what i'm looking for.

cheers,
wade

NL5 - I dont have any dsub cables but I can hook you up with a couple of the trs-trs if ya want. Let me know how many you are after!!

mrface2112 - The snakes that I have are either 6' or 10', I dont have any super long ones. If this works let me know and let me know what length you need the singles in!!

2 or more (in sets of two). You can PM prices if you want, or post a reply.

I may be interested in 8ch TRS-TRS cables, no particular length. Number depends on price per. PM, email me, or post in here. Thanks!

NL5 - Sorry for the delay in replying, I am trying to figure out how many I have in the length you need. They will be $12US each shipped. I will reply again tomorrow with the quantity available.

Adam P - Check your PM's!!

Cheers!

All the snakes are made with beldon cabling and made by radial engineering. Send me a pm specifying exactly what you want!

Cheers!

Back